what should be the price of a 1week used HD 5670 and a never used 8400gs ?

maknom66

Broken In
i bought sapphire radeon HD5670 1GB GDDR5 for Rs.7000 and the 8400gs 512mb ddr2 for Rs.2750 and now i want to sell it. can anybody suggest me at what price should i sell at ?

sukesh1090

Adam young
buddy you posted it in wrong section.request mods to move it to bazar section.
A new 5670 costs 4000/- not 7000/-.so you may be able to sell it for 3k-3.5k.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Sukesh, the post is okay, he is just asking for the expected price, not selling here :)

maknom66, I don't know how you ended up paying at 7K, the price of 1 GB version is around 4.5K. If it is just 1 week old, charge the shop from where you've purchased it. You can expect around 4K if it is just 1 week old.

Similarly new 8400GS is retailing at 1.6K everywhere. Didn't you check online prices before making the purchase? 1K max or it.

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
no actually i said so because everyone ask this question in "how much can i sell my old stuff for" thread in bazaar section.there he would have got more responses.

funskar

Padawan
It seems that the shopkeeper cheated you.
U will get new 5770 for 7k dude..
Sue the shopkeeper 1st:-x

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I think for 7k he would get HD6770 ;-)

@ OP - the shopkeeper just cheated on you - go and have a hard talk with him and claim the extra money.

kartikoli

Busy!!
On other forum a dealer is selling OEM 5770 @ 4k [i hope we all know what we are talking here]
i hope i am not violating any rule here ... its just for info

tkin

Back to school!!
You can get a new 6770 for 7k, also in erodov you can buy new Gigabyte 5770 for 4k(with 6 month seller warranty), shopkeeper cheated you, get a refund.

Top Bottom