what should be india's national language?

what should be india's national language.

• english

Votes: 61 34.5%
  • hindi

Votes: 98 55.4%
  • your own mother tongue.

Votes: 18 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
aberforth said:
That is absurd, if foreigners being happy were such a concern, the forum could use an IP filter to lock out foreign people
Hehe, like foreigners can't use proxies! How absurd!

aberforth said:
By the way you don't expect a lot of foreigners here as Digit doesn't ship outside India last time I checked.
How illogical and mindless post! What does shipping has to do with this?? Playboy isn't avaiable here anywhere near my house! So, shud I say the same absurdly like u?

aberforth said:
No, it doesn't and neither does Hindi. It is time we do away with national language. What to propose next, a national religion, national clothes and perhaps national food too...to be served in all government department meals?
Please take initiative of whateva u wanna propose and wanna implement! I already said here a dozen times, that nobody is implementing here nething. Why r u being paranoid?

aberforth said:
Maybe you should just read this.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racist

If disliking Hindi as a national language was racist than disliking any other language as national language would too count as being racist on your part
I didn't say disliking just a language. I also said disliking its supporting people. May be u wud like to Read again
mediator said:
Well if hating a language and its supporting people isn't racist then enlighten me what is it!
@aberforth.....I hope u can atleast read the words marked in bolds properly! Atleast learn to read properly whateva u read. I lost hope from u to read the debate from the start, but atleast show a little maturity to read properly!

aberforth said:
You admit there are vocab errors and grammatical errors in a lot of posts and yet you claim I couldn't understand them is being senseless? There was a quote about people living in glass houses and stones.....of course it's in English maybe I should find a Hindi one...
Oh, Again u aren't reading properly brother! Read again
mediator said:
Neways feel free to give lectures to ur team mates here who often show gramatical errors in their posts
@aberforth, planetcall isn't ur teammate. There's no gramatical error I found in his post.

So, u see u r being senseless again n again. u r not reading properly and can't understand properly. I confessed there are gramatical errors, but if u open ur eyes and see properly u'll see I included ur teammates and talked about ur teammates *specifically* and urself and then ur here crying and questioning me like that pathtically? U cudn't even understand the simple point @panetcall posted! Why r u including @planetcall in the list of gramatically incorrect speaking people here indirectly? If u want then show some proof!

May be u wud like to do a GD(group discussion) with ur teammates and improve upon ur communication skills one day. :)

aberforth said:
Tell me how to save time. Reading 22 pages with pages full of trash? Most of them don't look halfway English, maybe I should use a translator.
Well if people like u repeat again n again, then ofcors it will become a trash, thats why I request u to read 1-10 pages from start! :)
Neways I agree u seriously need a translator, coz u r having a hard time here in comminicating in English properly!

aberforth said:
I understand where you are going next - flaming and insults. Come on...say another one.
Feel free to tell me what u wanna be called! Neways u imagine the reality as being abusive in nature? How absurd! Tell me whats so abusive in I saying "people will laugh at irrational and illogical people"?

You r going @uttorasen's way now who chickened out much before. Read from the start to ackowledge the striking resemblance between u two! :)

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mediator said:
Hehe, like foreigners can't use proxies! How absurd!

How illogical and mindless post! What does shipping has to do with this?? Playboy isn't avaiable here anywhere near my house! So, shud I say the same absurdly like u?

You r going @uttorasen's way now who chickened out much before. Read from the start to ackowledge the striking resemblance between u two!

First a foreigner who doesn't read digit and yet uses proxies to view this thread would be wrong in the head unless someone invites him to read this thread (which wouldn't be without this argument). Your analogy of Playboy in your house with Digit doesn't stand up, other than South Asian countries (like Nepal, etc) Digit is of no interest to foreigners. The only ladies on it has are fully clothed and articles on sex comes once in two years, that too on a political context, not sensual.

You are behaving very rashly, repeatedly throwing insults around, calling names, ask any normal person how you sound like. If behaving like a civil person in a forum debate looks like chickened out, I presume a Digit forum staff would be able to decide if I am right.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Aberforth said:
You are behaving very rashly, repeatedly throwing insults around, calling names, ask any normal person how you sound like. If behaving like a civil person in a forum debate looks like chickened out, I presume a Digit forum staff would be able to decide if I am right.
actually wen some1 has nothing sensible to say they resort to finding other means of prooving tht the competitor/or other person is wrong .... adn this quote of urs proves tht wat mediator and i hv been saying since the so many posts .... tht u hv nothing sensible to post which i just remembered tht u urself said

hey moderators admins and fellow members please do not pay heed to my friend aberforth coz he has admitted that he posts senseless stuf and needs some pshyciatric help .... plz bear with him

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mAV3 said:
a
hey moderators admins and fellow members please do not pay heed to my friend aberforth coz he has admitted that he posts senseless stuf and needs some pshyciatric help .... plz bear with him

You make castle-in-air assumptions dear man. I have given mediator's reply back, he thinks my replies are illogical when I made valid points. All he has to say is 'How insensible!', "How absurd!" or "Repeat!!!!!". If you have read his last post and not noticed the insults thrown at every quote, I could assume two things, either you have no decency or you need an eye checkup. I have no intention to flame back a person who throws insults, that makes me as bad as him, perhaps it fits your level.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
hey aberforth its not mediator's fault neither mine if u urself say tht u make senseless posts .... i mean u said it urself .... then y r crying foul at the comments made by any1 else who r actually agreeing with u on something

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Why would I say I made senseless posts when I didn't? Maybe you can't read, please do check what I said.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^
Aberforth said:
Doesn't matter what you think of my posts, I don't even try to make them sensible and I would not waste efforts trying to make them so.
=post no. 357 of this thread page 18

mediator

Technomancer
aberforth said:
All he has to say is 'How insensible!', "How absurd!" or "Repeat!!!!!".
One more thing I have to say now, that u really need a psychatric treatment!

aberforth said:
Tell me how to save time. Reading 22 pages with pages full of trash?
As I said before, no wise person wud even try to enter a debate that has almost completed and then say I don't wanna acknowledge the points debated before.

It seems u r guy in his teenage. Grow up, be a little mature. For god sake, read what has been debated. Just one advice, never join real debates or u'll be terribly mocked at. Its not an insult, but just an advice. If u keep on repeating like this, then not just 22 but even 100 pages might get completed full of trash and repeats!! Just read first 10 pages!

Entertain us if u have anything else/new to say then!

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mAV3 said:
^^ =post no. 357 of this thread page 18

Read the post again, your twisting does not change the fact. I said "I do not try to make a post "sound sensible and politically correct" because I make comments which are sensible by themselves, I don't try to make idiotic posts sound sensible, thats what I meant. Perhaps you didn't get my word. There is no universal sensibility, theory is evolutionists might sound insensible to religionists that does not mean its insensible and they have to waste efforts to make them sensible.

mediator said:
One more thing I have to say now, that u really need a psychatric treatment!

As I said before, no wise person wud even try to enter a debate that has almost completed and then say I don't wanna acknowledge the points debated before.

It seems u r guy in his teenage. Grow up, be a little mature. For god sake, read what has been debated. Just one advice, never join real debates or u'll be terribly mocked at. Its not an insult, but just an advice. If u keep on repeating like this, then not just 22 but even 100 pages might get completed full of trash and repeats!! Just read first 10 pages!

Entertain us if u have anything else/new to say then!

I have read points which can be read and I have seen many points not clear in their entirety but made here. I am not here paid by anyone to support their team.

Maybe you have no idea how a debate runs, all you counter my statements are by absurdities like "Repeat!", "You sound like 3 year old kid!". Do you think someone needs psychiatric treatment for honest criticism and pointing out idiocy? Maybe you need to learn to take criticisms first, then debate, abuses and insults are not the way to go. If you cannot debate rationally and logically, learn to debate first before doddering like a fool.

By the way you have no idea of my age, nor my experience so keep your absurd and ignorant comments to yourself, maybe I should debate with people who are experienced with normal debates and have the civility to debate rationally. If you are so offended by repeats, you could easily ignore my comments instead of getting all worked up and trying to discredit my logical points. Perhaps I have touched a nerve and you don't have anything to say, so uncouth behavior is the only way out?

Maturity is a state of mind, nothing to do with age - your wrong judgments have verified this fact. A saying goes, "Never try to argue with a fool, he'll pull you down to his level and beat you with experience". Perhaps I should take note of this and stop arguing with you, as I said there is nothing for me here.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i think its abt time this thread got locked .... coz here we hav members who type something mean something else .... confused totally and teaching others on how to debate

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mAV3 said:
i think its abt time this thread got locked .... coz here we hav members who type something mean something else .... confused totally and teaching others on how to debate

You have resorted to twisting again, I do not type something and mean something else, it is your own faulty understanding and confusion you take "I don't try to make something sensible.." and "I make senseless posts..". Perhaps you should invest some time and effort learning logic and contradictions. "Cats drink milk" does not mean "Everyone who drinks milk is a cat". ;)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
hey aberforth ... welcome to real world .... english is a funny language and all u say in any debate will be scrutinized and twisted to 1s pleasure to suit 1s needs in the debate .... so be careful in wat u post/speak .... thr was no need for u to say that u dont try to make ur posts sensible .... such statements tear ur credibility in a debate to bits and peices

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mAV3 said:
.... thr was no need for u to say that u dont try to make ur posts sensible .... such statements tear ur credibility in a debate to bits and peices

I don't try because I don't have to, my comments are sensible by themselves. My credibility? I never thought one misunderstanding by a person can tear my whole credibility, thats really scary when I sit in the fantasy world and look at it. You give me nightmares.

On a serious note, let it rest, there is no point arguing any more seeing that I cleared your misconception.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
u still arent getting my point .... u hv a bruised ego after this debate and i forgot tht playing flute in front of a cow yields no result (translated a hindi proverb for u coz u hv difficulty understanding it)

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mAV3 said:
u still arent getting my point .... u hv a bruised ego after this debate and i forgot tht playing flute in front of a cow yields no result (translated a hindi proverb for u coz u hv difficulty understanding it)

Course...so now you claim I have a bruised ego? Is there anything you wouldn't stoop to, to try to discredit me? My ego isn't a fragile China that you can bruise using a few misguided comments, keep those thoughts to yourself. I only have to clear your twisted analogy and bad translation, thats not a sign of bruised ego. You really amuse me, I couldn't stop laughing at such show of <you-know-what>. :D

Pathik

Google Bot
mAV3 said:
i forgot tht playing flute in front of a cow yields no result (translated a hindi proverb for u coz u hv difficulty understanding it)
lol... :)) :)) i think that shd be a buffalo...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
buffalo or cow ... or aberforth .... makes no difference the effect and result is the same

zotarmit@rediffmail.com

Right off the assembly line
i prefer english as mother tongue

our country is comprises of many people

can you read and understand the following line

hnam inpumkhat nan english hi hnam tawng lo ni se ka va ti em

ask me the meaning if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom