what should be india's national language?

what should be india's national language.

• english

Votes: 61 34.5%
  • hindi

Votes: 98 55.4%
  • your own mother tongue.

Votes: 18 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
there is yet to come a sensible reply to not support hindi

give a sensible reason as to why another language other than hindi should be our national language ... u say tamil gujrat will saygujrati maharshtra will say marathi

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
Hindians got a brain tumour with them-Hindi imposition!

Reasons Why South Indians are not supporting Hindi already posted:
Hindi is not our language.
North is forcing Hindi on Southerners
While English is a Universal Language,Hindi cannot be the same to South Indians.

Simply posting Pro Hindi comments here does not Help.It is the nature of North Indians to think South Indians can be forced to learn Hindi.
I am again posting about antihindi agitations going on TN and other parts of S.India:
Anti-Hindi agitation is a term used to describe the opposition the people of Tamil Nadu have voiced to the Indian Government's attempts to establish Hindi as the sole National language of India [1]. Anti Hindi agitation is not a history but its an ongoing agitation or feelings with in Tamils in India.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Hindi_agitations
Dravidistan was a proposed independent nation for the "Dravida" race in India, consisting of the four modern south Indian states, then forming the "Madras Presidency". It was proposed by E.V. Ramaswami 'Periyar', the anti-Brahmin (see Anti-Brahmanism) activist from Tamilnadu.This movement was largely based upon Aryan Invasion Theory propounded by Christian missionaries such as Max Mueller and Robert Caldwell
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidistan
Anti-Hindi sentiments still alive in TN
By P C Vinoj Kumar in Chennai
Wednesday, 10 September , 2003, 20:51
As the demand to make Tamil a classical language on par with Sanskrit gets shriller, the debate on why people of Tamil Nadu refuse to accept Hindi grow louder.

The State, which has witnessed the bloodiest anti-Hindi protests in the whole of the country, is still touchy when it comes to linguistic issues.

Leave alone the anti-Hindi agitation of the 1960s, that claimed the lives of several protestors, even as recently as last year political parties in Tamil Nadu had launched an agitation against use of Hindi words on milestones in national highways.

"We are not against Hindi or anyone learning Hindi, but we are against its imposition," says senior Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) leader K Ponmudi, whose party was in the forefront along with other Dravidian parties and Tamil groups in the milestone agitation.
*sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=13248076
*www.dmk.in/ahindi.html
Also it is to be noted that notonly South Indians, Northeast Indians also hate imposition of Hindi on them.
5 injured in anti-Hindi violence in Assam
GUWAHATI: Five persons from Bihar were injured, three hutments torched and railway property at Tinsukia was damaged in separate incidents of violence apparently in retaliation to the attacks on Assamese train passengers in Bihar in the last few days.

City Superintendent of Police Hiren Nath said that unidentified people attacked a group of students from Bihar this morning in the Guwahati Railway station.

In the scuffle two were injured but they were not from among the students, Nath said.

Three huts on the hills near Gauhati University were set ablaze but none was injured last night, he said.

Some roadside shops near the Nehru Stadium here were also attacked yesterday and three persons received minor injuries.

Some agitated youths also damaged railway property at Tinsukia yesterday, official sources said.

Meanwhile, the state government has instructed senior police officials to step up security arrangements in the Bihari settlements.
*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/285010.cms

DEFINITION

Hindians: People whose mother tongue is Hindi; much of Bihar, Chhattisgarh (Chattisgarh), Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, and some surrounding areas in northern India is their homeland. Hindian politicians control and dominate the Indian government because they form the single largest linguistic block in the Indian parliament. See the article "Who Rules India?"

Hindi, Hindi everywhere! You turn on the radio, you hear Hindi news, Hindi songs! You turn on the television, you see Hindi movies, Hindi serials, Hindi news! You fly Air India or Indian Airlines, you hear Hindi announcements, even if the fight is between Madurai and Chennai - two cities within the non-Hindi speaking Tamil Nadu. Go to the railway station, you see Hindi signs everywhere, even in rural Tamil Nadu, even if not a single person in that area (except for the station manager who is forced to learn Hindi) can read them.

"Out with English! It is the relic of the British rule" cry the Hindi politicians to the masses. One such politician is the former Chief Minister of the Hindi-speaking State of Uttar Predesh, Mulayam Singh Yadav. He championed the cause of Hindi and led a holy jihad against English. "English should be ousted from offices and schools. Hindi, and Hindi only", he shouted at public meetings. He sent correspondence in Hindi to other state chief ministers, even to chief ministers of non-Hindi speaking states.

In December 1989 he declared that he would not look at any non-Hindi document sent to his office. The English-medium schools in Uttar Pradesh drew his wrath. In his venomous public addresses he said that these schools produced "corrupt and dishonest citizens" and that they should be closed.

Taking the cue from the chief minister, mobs attacked English-medium schools and tried to forcibly close them on January 22, 1990. They said that the chief minister inspired them to act. The chief minister did not say a word against these blatantly unlawful acts of hooliganism.

Then came a shocker. A few months later he gave an interview to one of the most respected publications in the country, The Illustrated Weekly of India. The interviewer, who had done his homework, asked the chief minister if it was true that his son go to an English-medium school. Caught in his duplicity, Yadav answered, "yes, I decided to send him to one because they make you a disciplined, selfless patriot". [This is the man who shouted from platform to platform in public meetings that English-medium schools produce "corrupt and dishonest citizens". What a hypocrite!] When he was on verbal rampages against English-medium schools, inspiring mobs to attack these schools, never once did he mention that he was sending his son to an English-medium school.

When Tamil politicians oppose the imposition of Hindi and want English to be the official language of India, these Hindi politicians would say, "Are you not ashamed to have English, the symbol of our slavery under British rule, as the official language? Don't you have any national pride?" But they will be secretly sending their children to study in the language that they say is a reminder of our slavery to the British.

If Tamil students were to protest the imposition of Hindi as the official language because it gives undue advantage to Hindians, these fork-tongued politicians would send the army to shoot, kill and maim the unarmed students in the prime of their life [Reference 1]. While Tamil students protesting Hindi imposition are killed and maimed, their children are safely in the class rooms of expensive, private schools studying in English! This is Hindia!

REFERENCE

1. How Many Protesters were Killed during the 1965 Anti-Hindi Agitation? (by Kalyani T.P.), TAMIL TRIBUNE, January 2002
*www.geocities.com/tamiltribune/97/1002.html
*www.geocities.com/tamiltribune/h/

Now Understand Hindian-Your arrogance towards South Indians by the form of Hindi Imposition will get another result-Dravidistan.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
praka said:
Tamil Nadu had launched an agitation against use of Hindi words on milestones in national highways.
so basically what u want the other people of india who would like to visit a part of their country should actually feel alien to the land that belongs to their country .....

praka said:
Hindi, Hindi everywhere! You turn on the radio, you hear Hindi news, Hindi songs! You turn on the television, you see Hindi movies, Hindi serials, Hindi news! You fly Air India or Indian Airlines, you hear Hindi announcements, even if the fight is between Madurai and Chennai - two cities within the non-Hindi speaking Tamil Nadu. Go to the railway station, you see Hindi signs everywhere, even in rural Tamil Nadu, even if not a single person in that area (except for the station manager who is forced to learn Hindi) can read them.
please understand a simple thing ever wondered why this happens because u r not the only ppl living in S. India .... as the name implies it is part of a country where a lot of ppl understand and speak hindi ..... u think by not getting hindi as ur language will make u very big and bring u pride sorry brother thats ur ego speaking get over it u are part of a country there should something common in the whole nation for ppl to communicate if u say english then here are some predictive stats .... english - 80% india doesnt understand it ..... hindi - 30% dont understand (ppl from S Inida and a few here and there) so wat is better making the rest of india learn another language or make the small part of india learn hindi .... and besides u r so ego istic tht u r only concerned abt urself wat abt the punjabis, gujratis, marathis, bengalis wat will hapen if they also start wining and crying like u and say tht their mother tounge shud be the national language else they will break away from india

just for a moment think about this with an un biased opinion is ur demand justified to the whole nation .....

planetcall

Indian by heart
lol thats stupid. The quote and links speak the very same thing you have been yelling so far. It has already been said that there is no imposition. Hindi is easily understood whole over india except a few in south and northeast. Tamils are considered the most violent people not only by the north indians who have been in south, but also by the non tamil southindians. I have had talk with several of the southindians here in karnataka for last 6 months and in the train.
About the hindi biased songs and media, its baseless. I see so many local channels here in karnataka with quality content. There are so many local language publications,radio channels.
I am originally from Bihar. There is no lingual fight in any of the northern state. Politicians have their games but still language is not the dividing factor there.
The people in the quoted text are as confused as prakash himself.

Last edited:

DipDaWiz

Broken In
I think this poll should not be here in the first place. In a country like India there cannot be a particular national language. Each state in India has its own official language. We can use that easily with out any problem while we are in our own state. When it comes for two person from two different states want to communicate each other it should be their own interest and they should decide in which language to communicate - it my be Hindi, may be English or may be in any one's mother tongue. This decision may depends on different situation but the decision should be clear and should be taken by both person, mutually accepting each others view.
I am giving an example from my experience - I learnt how to speak Hindi when I came to study Engineering. Before that I never spoke a single line of Hindi as it wasn't required at all. As I studied in Karnataka, I learn Kannada little bit just for easiness while communicating in some cases. And I have friends who are South Indians in my home town Kolkata, They speak in Hindi and even some of them can speak in Bangla.
I saw many of my North Indian friends, in Bangalore or Hyderabad, speaking in regional languages.
So, according to me we should not argue on which language should be our national language. It will only diversify our Nation, which is not our intention at all.

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
DipDaWiz said:
When it comes for two person from two different states want to communicate each other it should be their own interest and they should decide in which language to communicate - it my be hindi, may be english or may be in any one's mother tongue.
how can they converse if they dont know hindi or english if a S Indian comes to north how ill he communicate coz:

1. he doesnt know/like hindi
2. mother tongue - out of the question
3. wat if 1 of em doesnt know english

hence it is necessary for all ppl to know atleast 1 common language and y shud it be the british language wen v hav a language tht more than 80% of the nation speaks

mediator

Technomancer
praka123 said:
Simply posting Pro Hindi comments here does not Help
Sorry to burst the bubble, but we are posting more of anti-English "reasons". Nobody is posting "comments" like you!!

praka123 said:
I am again posting about antihindi agitations going on TN and other parts of S.India
Why dont u do some creative work instead?

praka123 said:
It is the nature of North Indians to think South Indians can be forced to learn Hindi.
How absurd. I'm the only one I guess from north and already told so many times that I dont like to force like u imagined..........please stop giving a show of ur misery now!!

parak123 said:
Anti-Hindi agitation is a term used to describe the opposition the people of Tamil Nadu have voiced to the Indian Government's attempts to establish Hindi as the sole National language of India [1]. Anti Hindi agitation is not a history but its an ongoing agitation or feelings with in Tamils in India.
It wud be better to say "most tamils" who are narrow minded and victims of casteism!!

praka123 said:
Dravidistan was a proposed independent nation for the "Dravida" race in India, consisting of the four modern south Indian states, then forming the "Madras Presidency". It was proposed by E.V. Ramaswami 'Periyar', the anti-Brahmin (see Anti-Brahmanism) activist from Tamilnadu.This movement was largely based upon Aryan Invasion Theory propounded by Christian missionaries such as Max Mueller and Robert Caldwell
And u say why people mock u!!
This is yet again another reason why u r acting like a slave and "anti-nationalist".
U r spreading anti-national ideas like "separate indpendent nation", following the lines of an anti-national who himself practised casteism (the anti-brahmin activist) and following a movement which is largely based on a theory which is a complete myth.
Read this! It contains enlightenment about Myth of Aryan Invasion...Read the sources in the link thoroughly.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=335984&postcount=140

praka123 said:
5 injured in anti-Hindi violence in Assam
GUWAHATI: Five persons from Bihar were injured, three hutments torched and railway property at Tinsukia was damaged in separate incidents of violence apparently in retaliation to the attacks on Assamese train passengers in Bihar in the last few days.

City Superintendent of Police Hiren Nath said that unidentified people attacked a group of students from Bihar this morning in the Guwahati Railway station.

In the scuffle two were injured but they were not from among the students, Nath said.

Three huts on the hills near Gauhati University were set ablaze but none was injured last night, he said.

Some roadside shops near the Nehru Stadium here were also attacked yesterday and three persons received minor injuries.

Some agitated youths also damaged railway property at Tinsukia yesterday, official sources said.

Meanwhile, the state government has instructed senior police officials to step up security arrangements in the Bihari settlements.
After witnessing Terrorist activities by few Muslims, you cannot say all muslims are terrorist! Can u?? Similarly this post of urs has no value here!!

The rest is yet again a REPEAT!!

praka123 said:
Now Understand Hindian-Your arrogance towards South Indians by the form of Hindi Imposition will get another result-Dravidistan.
Now understand anti-nationalist, stop spreading such stupid ideas and stop behaving like an annoying retard and see from the perspective of whole India!!

DipDaWiz

Broken In
mAV3 said:
how can they converse if they dont know hindi or english if a S Indian comes to north how ill he communicate coz:

1. he doesnt know/like hindi
2. mother tongue - out of the question
3. wat if 1 of em doesnt know english

hence it is necessary for all ppl to know atleast 1 common language and y shud it be the british language wen v hav a language tht more than 80% of the nation speaks

We are just circling around.... you say 80% knows it so it shoud be our common language. and you, yourself state three conditions, first of which is "1. he doesnt know/like hindi". then how do you come to your conclusion. When a person(s) dont like to learn a language, how will you teach them that language. Will you force them?

Like you some South Indian will say they will not learn Hindi and supporting that they will produce some stats.

Like that people from other states may say so.

It doesnt have any proper solution, inspite it will ignite the fire which is not
desirable.

So, lets not argue on this. In this poll people just fighting with solutions that are not feasible for whole India. Modarators should stop this poll. Better start a thread to know about different languages in India.
So, lets not argue on this. In this poll people just fighting with solutions that are not feasible for whole India. Modarators should stop this poll. Better start a thread to know about different languages in India.

Sorry, I forget that we are in 'Fight Club'. So, people come here for fight(argue) only :D . Still I think the topic is not appropriate at all.

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
DipDaWiz said:
We are just circling around.... you say 80% knows it so it shoud be our common language. and you, yourself state three conditions, first of which is "1. he doesnt know/like hindi". then how do you come to your conclusion. When a person(s) dont like to learn a language, how will you teach them that language. Will you force them?

Like you some South Indian will say they will not learn Hindi and supporting that they will produce some stats.

Like that people from other states may say so.

It doesnt have any proper solution, inspite it will ignite the fire which is not
desirable.
come back when u understand what i hav said and hav a better reason to oppose untill then just dont type to support your stand

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mAV3 said:

give a sensible reason as to why another language other than hindi should be our national language ... u say tamil gujrat will saygujrati maharshtra will say marathi

Its very convenient to consider a non-hindi argument as insensible and and a pro Hindi one as sensible. I would bet you are a Hindi speaking person.

@praka123 - You made a very valid point with Dravidian and Hindi ideal comparison. Thats the most sensible and concise post I have seen in this thread.

mAV3 said:
mhence it is necessary for all ppl to know atleast 1 common language and y shud it be the british language wen v hav a language tht more than 80% of the nation speaks

You don't have backing data to support your claim that 80% of India speaks Hindi (unless you consider north India as the Indian nation).

planetcall said:
Hindi is easily understood whole over india except a few in south and northeast.

A few in south and northeast? If I take you to some villages in West Bengal and get you lost maybe you would see the light of the day. :)

mediator said:
How absurd. I'm the only one I guess from north and already told so many times that I dont like to force like u imagined..........please stop giving a show of ur misery now!!

They do force and there is no denying it. As a non Hindi speaker I have faced this force, taunts in Delhi even while I tried my best to communicate in Hindi. Please don't discredit what someone else has to say, what he faced might be way beyond your experience.

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
ignore praka123 ,he is some sort of idiot

He did not make a personal comment like this, attacking a person's character to disprove his theories in undoing of any debate, I don't think anyone would like to stoop that low.

English is a language which a north Indian cannot use to taunt non Hindi people (who are not only southies) and also won't make South Indians feel alienated. But of course vested political interests would make this impossible so the thread will only be a fight thread with insults thrown around and no productivity.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@aberforth most of ur previous posts did make sense but the first quote u made has dissapointed me ....

read this post
Its very convenient to consider a non-hindi argument as insensible and and a pro Hindi one as sensible. I would bet you are a Hindi speaking person.
so consider tht if every state in india says tht its regional language shud be the national language else they shud break away from india
ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
ignore praka123 ,he is some sort of idiot
facts are facts

Last edited:

planetcall

Indian by heart
hey mediator, those links I missed earlier are really a treasure. Thanks,

*www.geocities.com/dipalsarvesh/indexAryan.html
*www.geocities.com/dipalsarvesh/aryan0.html
*www.hindubooks.org/david_fraw...uage/page1.htm

mediator

Technomancer
planetcall said:
hey mediator, those links I missed earlier are really a treasure. Thanks,
:)

aberforth said:
@praka123 - You made a very valid point with Dravidian and Hindi ideal comparison. Thats the most sensible and concise post I have seen in this thread.
Why dont u read the rest of the debate as well??

aberforth said:
You don't have backing data to support your claim that 80% of India speaks Hindi (unless you consider north India as the Indian nation).
Oh yes, I have toured aproximately that % of India and I can tell people can understand Hindi very well and even speak it better than most S.Indians debating/speaking in English.

For the backing data, all I can say is u tour India and find out urself!!

aberforth said:
A few in south and northeast? If I take you to some villages in West Bengal and get you lost maybe you would see the light of the day. :)
I can take u to most villages from all over India except S.India where u'll be having no problem to communicate in Hindi. Neways I repeat I have been to S.India and hardly had any problem to communicate in Hindi!!

aberforth said:
They do force and there is no denying it. As a non Hindi speaker I have faced this force, taunts in Delhi even while I tried my best to communicate in Hindi. Please don't discredit what someone else has to say, what he faced might be way beyond your experience.
I hope ur sensible enough to overcome these taunts. Many people similarly taunted us as well during our south india tour. How do I know that?? My S.indian relative told me that and replied them in tamil appropriately!!

So shud I start hating S.Indians or Tamil??

praka123 said:
He did not make a personal comment like this, attacking a person's character to disprove his theories in undoing of any debate, I don't think anyone would like to stoop that low.
Read all his posts, he has been constantly talking rubbish about hindi, hindi speakers and making personal comments........though I still dont reply to him similarly coz he has helped me a lot in Open source when I was a noobie there!!

aberforth said:
English is a language which a north Indian cannot use to taunt non Hindi people (who are not only southies) and also won't make South Indians feel alienated. But of course vested political interests would make this impossible so the thread will only be a fight thread with insults thrown around and no productivity.
Well, if u participate actively here u'll realise that English supporters here are being mocked for their grammatically incorrect english again n again and embarassing themselves again n again.....then leave aside the absurd and irrational posts!!

aberforth said:
mav3 said:

and as for ur post, the non-hindi argument includes only English. We are not mocking people who are voting for Tamil or any other Indian language to be National!!

So please read the debate from the start and please dont repeat again n again!! Please bring some new points or reply to unreplied points!! :)

Last edited:

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mediator said:
:)
I can take u to most villages from all over India except S.India where u'll be having no problem to communicate in Hindi. Neways I repeat I have been to S.India and hardly had any problem to communicate in Hindi!!

I hope ur sensible enough to overcome these taunts. Many people similarly taunted us as well during our south india tour. How do I know that?? My S.indian relative told me that and replied them in tamil appropriately!!

So shud I start hating S.Indians or Tamil??

Well, if u participate actively here u'll realise that English supporters here are being mocked for their grammatically incorrect english again n again and embarassing themselves again n again.....then leave aside the absurd and irrational posts!!

Try Behalai in West Bengal, Khonoma Village in Nagaland, Jiribam in Maipur or even Imphal (state capital). None of them are in South India and none of these villages/cities will make you think you are sufficiently equipped with Hindi. All of them have population over 5000 and I can also make a large list of more places if you want, this is only for reference.

I am not repeating, if it is inadvertently done, I cannot help it. The thread is long and I don't have time and inclination to sort through hundreds of posts to find if my post matches someone else's.

Hope or not, taunts cannot harm me and I don't get carried away. But I responded to your opinion that the taunts do not exist, they do and there are some people who are affected.

The debate here is not about grammatical correctness of English supporters it is about their point and arguments. Attacking a personal thing like their grammar or style undermines a debate as debate is opinion vs opinion not a character assassination to prove your opinion.

English is a language which Dalits can identify with, non-Hindi people wouldn't feel alienated when they converse with Hindi people (like it or not, linguistic ego exists, just like you can't stand English as national language) and moreover it would make the process of higher education much easier as English is a universal language today, not a British domain anymore. English opens avenues Hindi or even a regional language couldn't. The highest probability is that your keyboard is English, your OS is in English, you post here in English, your blogs are in English. Of course we could still have Hindi like the regional languages at present, recognized by the state.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
aberforth seriously man i thought u had some sensible replies but ur posts in this thread hav made me believe otherwise ..... no 1 is saying to stop teaching english all v r saying is tht a language which as of now is the most common and closet derivative of india's (i will re-emphasize india ur country my country not the queens country) language devnagri .... i will repeat my question

give me 1 reason as to y hindi shudnt be our national language which will be acceptable to all of india .... keeping the politicians out just 1 reason

and if u cant find 1 then let the regional languages be regional and let hindustan hav hindi as its language .... and dont talk like our politicians who always talk abt dividing

and no1 is telling u to go thru the entire thread u cud hav atleast gone thru this page and the previous

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mAV3 said:
aberforth seriously man i thought u had some sensible replies but ur posts in this thread hav made me believe otherwise ..... no 1 is saying to stop teaching english all v r saying is tht a language which as of now is the most common and closet derivative of india's (i will re-emphasize india ur country my country not the queens country) language devnagri .... i will repeat my question

Doesn't matter what you think of my posts, I don't even try to make them sensible and I would not waste efforts trying to make them so. I say my opinions, not 'politically correct' statements for press releases. :)

Having English as a national language does not make the country Queen's country. Hindi does not instill patriotism in my heart, being Indian does and if I start speaking English it does not make me any less Indian and any more 'Angrezi' like some claim. Singapore is composed of 60% Chinese and a mixed population of the rest yet it did not have issues taking up English as national language, neither did South Africa in 1991 even though English was a language of their oppressors (Whites).

Hindi creates a divide even if in some cases it is politically motivated. If there are ways to stop this divide by adopting any regional language, its fine but we know that this is not possible. Hindi creates that 'my language', 'your language' feeling among various groups. English would unite those groups in an 'our language'. You also need to understand the contribution of the English language in the Indian society before just claiming it as 'British Language' as I don't talk for the British but English as a language. English is the language which led to the emancipation of Dalits, they can identify themselves better with English than 'devnagri' Hindi which belongs to a culture that supressed them. English represents the masses of India much better than Hindi does, talking non politically.

Maybe we can do away with the idea of national language all together and have only 'officially recognized languages'. We could follow a secular policy with religion, why not the same with languages? If there are things which create divides, its in best interests they are scrapped for the sake of oneness and unity. There are people who like to oppose everything but this one isn't such a case.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Aberforth said:
I don't even try to make them sensible and I would not waste efforts trying to make them so.
thanx confirming that wat u speak is bull sh!t
Aberforth said:
I say my opinions, not 'politically correct' statements for press releases.
for ur information press releases do not need to be politically correct and most of them are not as u may hav interpreted them as
Aberforth said:
than 'devnagri' Hindi which belongs to a culture that supressed them.
Aberforth said:
did not have issues taking up English as national language, neither did South Africa in 1991 even though English was a language of their oppressors
absolute contradiction in ur post .... South africa does not hv a problem with accepting english - u support them but wen dalits hv a problem accepting hindi - u support them .... :confused:
Aberforth said:
English represents the masses of India much better than Hindi does, talking non politically.
ya that is why after english chinese hindi is considered to be the most used language in the future and the language most internet is gonna be developed around

aberforth said:
There are people who like to oppose everything
agreed ya i know of 1 such person who just keeps posting and admits that his posts are senseless
aberforth said:
but this one isn't such a case.
i beg to differ

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i dont hate english a i am not anti-english or anti any language as many posters in this thread .... english is not our native language is that so hard for u ppl to understand and realise ....

this thread makes me wonder y do we hav a song written in bengali as our national anthem .... i want a song in punjabi to be my national anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom