What do you say...Worth the risk ?

desai_amogh

In the zone
Readers do not forget to read this.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/157531-guys-beware-ebay-scams-sellers-faking-reputation.html

btw i got a good deal at Saholic. Sony Ericsson Live Coconut Price in India | WT19i Specifications, Features and Reviews

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
i have purchase my iPhone from eBay on Nov,2011 and saved a lot of bucks.....
The phone was completely sealed packed, as it was an imported phone no India Warranty only International Warranty which is useless in India.

So the seller offered me Dealer Warranty ;-)
In Dealer Warranty only software issues are resolved for free but Hardware issues you need to fix it yourself.
At that time i saved around 4-5K and that much headache is worth it :p.........
If the dealer denies to provide Dealer Warranty in certain cases just contact eBay and they will provide help right a way :)

Raccoon

Journeyman
^^^Well, in real, eBay will not provide help "right away". They is usually a long delay. Whats more I don't think eBay will help you after few weeks.... maybe upto a month. So buying from there is worth it only if the price is appreciably lower.

Dealer warranty is very dicy. What if dealer never returns the phone? What if the repairs carried out are unsatisfactory for any reason? Also you would have to bear courier charges and hassles. Unless seller is in your city, it may be better to try getting things fixed at a good repair shop in your own city.

OP
S

soumyadipta9

Broken In
Congrats....I think that battery issue won't bother you that much.....

In the end it was quite a bit of a tussle between LWW & Nokia 603. Nokia seemed to be either similar or better in every hardware aspect (bigger screen, better resolution, same processor, RAM etc.) but chose LWW solely for android.
Hope the extra apps are worth it :p

mitraark

Decrepit
Congratulations on your purchase. Better to buy things with warranty and have peace of mind.

Live With Walkman is a great phone , and don't worry about bayttery life , Android phones drain out because they get used so much , so many apps and so many things to do, its a good thing .

OP
S

soumyadipta9

Broken In
congrats and its more about the way you can customize it rather than apps alone. every minute a new mobile. Its LWA (Love with Android) :grin: LOL
LOL indeed :-D.

Well, thanks guys. Now I'm even more excited about my purchase. Can't wait to get me hands on it <drools> :grin:

Top Bottom