Wave 3 Vs Omnia W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empirial

Youngling
Hi,

My friend is a Nokia C6-01 user looking for an upgrade within a budget of 16k. He is not crazy for Apps/Games but GTalk, Y Messenger & Youtube Downloader is a must for him. I did suggest him to look at Nokia Belle phones but he isn't keen on buying another Nokia neither he is interested in any Droids (Really don't know why but he hates Android). So guys I believe Omnia W & Wave 3 are the only options left so what should I suggest him?

Thanks!!!

OP
Empirial

Empirial

Youngling
W. Wave is flop series.

Ya but he is a Symbian User & WP7.5 has lots of restrictions so are you sure he'll enjoy Omnia W. I even heard that IM Apps in WP7.5 doesn't remain active in background, is it true?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Ya but he is a Symbian User & WP7.5 has lots of restrictions so are you sure he'll enjoy Omnia W. I even heard that IM Apps in WP7.5 doesn't remain active in background, is it true?

jumping to BADA from Belle (C6-01 got Belle update) will be like going back to stone age. BADA is a extra featured java OS.

Your friend have 2 options and only 2 options: Android (with its own set of problems) or WP7.5 (which mayn't get updated to WP8 and hence all restrictions and problems live happily with the mobile its entire life).

aroraanant

Explorer
If wave would have got anything other than BADA, it would be a very good phone.
Its Omnia W who wins the race ;)

power_8383

Eager to learn.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/147254-android-symbian-belle.html

It's been six months and my brother haven't faced any issue with the Nokia 701.
Belle has all the apps and games which he needed.

The recently released FP1 is like sone pe suhaga. :)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/147254-android-symbian-belle.html

It's been six months and my brother haven't faced any issue with the Nokia 701.
Belle has all the apps and games which he needed.

The recently released FP1 is like sone pe suhaga. :)

Nokia is known for Customer Satisfaction(Though as of now it has not managed to satisfy the Geekier Creatures courtesy-No Android :wink:).

Nokia Phones have solid Build Quality,Durability,The Symbian(Currently Belle) is finished(if not polished ) OS for common Multimedia Phones(sorry SMARTPHONES).
And all this needs no telling since it works prerfectly for End-User Satisfaction.
Those who cant contempt themselves with Symbian needs no bragging about Android or iOS since they will remain Symbian Lover if not fan(boys).

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
one important point for Symbian is the Clear Black display. Only way to get such a display on another mobile is by buying a WP or selling out 20k+ (AMOLED) for a mobile. plain LCD unit doesn't stand a chance against it.

anyway as OP's friend has brought the mobile. purpose of this thread is over. closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom