Wats the amount of ur monthly download ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I bought my HD 2 months back ( i.e. 20th Sep) ... and i have downloaded around 130-135 GB since then ... and i dont download daily ...

Plan : Night Unlimited 9 Pm to 9 Am
Provider : TATA Broadband ( For me It Rocks ......since 1.7 years.)
Monthly Charges : 650 Rs ....

Whats the speed?

Around 76GB last month. BSNL Home 500.

@harryneopotter,
Tata Indicom 2Mbps 9pm - 9am UNLIMITED plan just for Rs.650/- per month?? That rocks... gotta inquire about Tata connections here in Bangalore.

Last edited:

Indranil92001

Journeyman
Plan : Night Unlimited 9 Pm to 9 Am
Provider : TATA Broadband ( For me It Rocks ......since 1.7 years.)
Monthly Charges : 650 Rs ....

Ooops ... forgot to add the Speed:p. Its 2 Mbps. ( but i have to admit i never get full speed. its always around 205-210 KBps with torrents. )

Really good :) BSNL provide night unlimited from 2 AM to 8 AM
TATA Broadband Night Unlimited 9 Pm to 9 Am Plan is really good
and the BSNL downlod speed also 210KBps to 215KBps

@ harryneopotter where is the plan tariffs or the scheme. I dont fiend any scheme what you say here *www.tataindicombroadband.com/ . Can you post the link of the scheme.

Last edited:
guys ... about my scheme ..... its not available any more to new customers ... i am an old one so i can avail this scheme...
my plan is
i pay 1922 for 3 months

28 hrs per month at 2 Mbps
Night Unlimited 9 PM to 9 AM at 2 Mbps

aditya1987

Extheist
I have account on zamunda.net, it's the best torrent site.

The account is shared between me and 18 of my friends, we together have downloaded 5 TB of stuffs..:D

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
About 3gb per day = about 90-100 gb per month on mtnl night unlimited with rapidshare premium which i got for free .
My pc is on everynight when i sleep and it automatically shuts down (including the modem at 7-30 am daily .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom