WatchDogs

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

^^You see the report button ? Next time click on that for far more offensive stuff.

You did the good thing . I joined TDF in 2012 . And no one use to talk about pirate downloads etc . Now check the Wolfenstein thread .

ithehappy

Human Spambot

You did the good thing . I joined TDF in 2012 . And no one use to talk about pirate downloads etc . Now check the Wolfenstein thread .
Just because you purchase a game doesn't mean you stay 'authentic' in every other category :|

snap

Lurker

*gamingbolt.com/watch-dogs-pc-foota...ght-with-rain-looks-closer-to-e3-2012-footage

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Tried "Watch Dogs" abroad the Black Pearl. With everything maxed out FRAPS is showing 15 FPS. Damn!!

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

What's ur GPU ?
R9 290
ur cpu could be the cause of bottleneck as they said 9000+ passmark.............

Yeah I guessed so. Will try in the evening with some settings toned down. I don't know how accurate FRAPS is, coz despite the low frames it did not feel that laggy. Or may be am accustomed to crappy hardware (used to play in my laptop before) :p

Pasapa

Live to die another day

ur cpu could be the cause of bottleneck as they said 9000+ passmark.............

So only a very few percent of people around the world would get to play this game maxed out ?..

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

So only a very few percent of people around the world would get to play this game maxed out ?..

Isn't that the point of major game companies, I mean from Crysis 3 to BF4.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Crysis 3 -yes , BF4 - No.. Besides you can max out crysis 3 with an i5 @ 1080p

Pasapa

Live to die another day

I think it is more of showing off the capability of the engine and how beautiful the game can be, so more people would buy it..

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

This will inspire hardware manufacturers to create more beefier hardware

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

atleast not offensive for me but helpful link.........

- - - Updated - - -

can't buy the game anyway....

This is not the forum to find useful links. Thread is for the discussion about the game, not how you can pirate it.

There are few things with zero tolerances. Piracy is one of them.

sushovan

In the zone

After the epic fail that came out as GTA IV, I desperately wanted and waited for almost 2 years to play this game hoping that it would at least run even at the lowest resolution with lowest FPS on my i3 with HD6670 rig. But it didnt :oops: screw you Ubisoft :evil:

Top Bottom