WatchDogs

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

Yay
*www.neoseeker.com/news/25240-watch...pecifications-no-lock-on-6gb-ram-requirement/

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

I don't really understand the hate against watch_dogs....

1) Game looks fantastic. It's one of the best looking titles (if not the best looking one) out this year. And 99% of the recent footage has been console stuff

2) Not being able to max a game at launch is a actually good thing why? because that's why Crysis 1 was so great, even after 4 years you could still go back to it after buying a new GPU and then enjoy a new level of detail, which increases the value for money of the game.

3) There is nothing wrong with the PC specification requirement. Having lots of graphics options and eye candy effects is also a good thing. high-end GPUS from AMD and nvidia for current gen have already flooded the consumer market. There is a good reason that ubi or other developers are looking forward to make the game aligned with a decent set of hardware, also not everything has to be made to be maxed out with current gen or last gen.

There is nothing wrong that a core i7 and GK110 or hawaii owner will be able to max it out rather than someone with phenom II x2 and a GTX460.

I mean honestly, would people really prefer lower max settings on games just so more people can max them out at launch? That makes the GPU makers, game makers and all related hardware providers look utterly stupid. No one wins there. Bring on all the effects and overkill everything in my entry level hardware??!, why would people even upgrade then and why would technology would even bother to move ahead?

Buy the game, play with a playable frame rate as far as possible with your current hardware, enjoy the gameplay. Upgrade later, come back with it and enjoy again in its full glory. Its happening for decades now, people hated witcher2, people hated crysis 1 for the same reason, and later loved it for the same reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Yay
*www.neoseeker.com/news/25240-watch...pecifications-no-lock-on-6gb-ram-requirement/

it might run when nothing else is running, and when it swaps to your harddrive , it will lag

hope you are getting what he meant actually

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Can this game run on my Core i3 4130 where it has 2 cores with 2 HT cores so 4 cores right?

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz

Can this game run on my Core i3 4130 where it has 2 cores with 2 HT cores so 4 cores right?

It should most likely work as the game might see it as a quad core cpu.Its Pentium owners that will need to upgrade.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

*fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hph...10_802251816453589_6848453068644409397_n.jpg Early Access PS3. Looks just OK.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsxYXeHpjss

single player

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=33muCkef288

multiplayer

f this , imma go upgrade..

lame graphics though..
[inb4 its youtube and console comments]

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

Cracked and being uploaded. No cutscenes as its 13.8GB.

Sorry if posting pirates links are not allowed. Couldn't resist :D

Last edited by a moderator:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

He was banned before the link could be removed. I wonder for how long.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

Can I pre-load the game using the pirated version in uplay is it possible, I've ordered the digital version from uplay

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

over dramatized Moderation. Guy joined in 2014 January, not much posts, clearly not aware of forum rules. Could have spared with a warning. Also the act was not repeated. Far more offensive stuff goes on around here without even a check.

On topic -- Maps!

*wccftech.com/entire-watch-dogs-map-revealed-compared-grand-theft-auto-iv-gta-maps/

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^^You see the report button ? Next time click on that for far more offensive stuff.

Top Bottom