WatchDogs

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
With the year's biggest video game show about to get under way, big game sequels like "Halo 4" and "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2," and "Assassin's Creed 3" are all vying for gamer attention. But it's a brand new, never-before-revealed game called "Watch Dogs" that's causing a stir here on the eve of the Electronic Entertainment Expo.

Ubisoft revealed the open-world game during their press conference Monday in Los Angeles. (E3 officially opens its doors here Tuesday). As the game was shown off during the press event, Twitter immediately lit up and "Watch Dogs" became one of the top worldwide trends through the late afternoon.

What seems to set the game apart is that players will be able to control an entire city — apparently by controlling a talented and mysterious hacker.

According to a Ubisoft press release, "Watch Dogs" "blends cutting-edge technologies and sophisticated game design into a realistic and living open world where players must use any means at their disposal to take down a corrupt system."

It goes on to say:

In Watch Dogs, players enter the dangerous world of Aiden Pearce, a new class of antihero whose ability to hack into any connected system could be his most powerful weapon. Whether it’s triggering a 30-car pileup by manipulating traffic-lights to trap an enemy during a downtown shootout or tapping into the city’s omnipresent security cameras to access anyone’s personal information, Pearce is capable of coercing and controlling almost every element of the world around him.

Not only does the game itself look interesting, but with many of us gamers growing tired of the never ending list of sequels, getting a look at an entirely fresh concept was a pleasant change of pace.

But here, see for yourself:

[YOUTUBE]JCYmvG4o2Tg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bmwyW-Q960M[/YOUTUBE]

Alok

Adventurer
Re: WatchDogs [UBISOFT] PC/Xbox360/PS3

Another open world , looks great though. Good to hear that its coming to pc:-D but before this i will see Sleeping Dogs from square enix.

abhidev

Human Spambot

This is awesome!!!! The character movements/animations are awesome!!! Looks awesome and stylish!!!!

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

lots of open world game in 2012 - sleep dog , watch dog , etc
I wonder why everyone is using "dog" for the title

abhidev

Human Spambot

coz maybe its a 'DOG' year according to the Chinese calender :D

K3npachi

MorganKell

This game was the Show-sealer yesterday IMO. Great Visuals and Concept. Looking forward to it . :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

This is good. I hope it doesnt wear out of repetition.

Alok

Adventurer

Watched gameplay trailer, its damn impressive. Rich visuals and body & cloth physics. Surely looking forward to it.

good and some new concept.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI

I will die off all this awesomeness...Epic games being shown on E3 this year..Need a GPU upgrade...need a CPU upgrade..Can't take this anymore..Need to rest..Download all videos..play it on loop..This IS Insanity...Ubisoft!! Die!!

cyborg47

Technomancer

Watch Dogs, Star wars 1313, and Last of US...best of E3 this year.

abhidev

Human Spambot

I will die off all this awesomeness...Epic games being shown on E3 this year..Need a GPU upgrade...need a CPU upgrade..Can't take this anymore..Need to rest..Download all videos..play it on loop..This IS Insanity...Ubisoft!! Die!!

dude if you need an upgrade...then what abt me...look at my siggy :lol:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

you stole my memories!!! :oops:

Lost-One

Lost In Myself

hey hi guys,

are u guys sure its releasing this year cuz there are already a lot of big titles coming out this year....

gameranand

Living to Play

Finally a new game from Ubisoft. I thought they were just revising their series. :)

Top Bottom