WatchDogs

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

Alright I made SLI to work somehow. Apparently the game is showing near perfect scaling. However, FPS is inconsistent.

I tried Ultra FHD and got 15 FPS which would spontaneously drop to 8-10.
Then toned down textures to high and settings to ultra. Same 15 FPS.
Textures high. AA=FXAA. Settings=high. 25-30FPS. I got happy as the game became extremely playable. This was until daytime where the FPS dropped till 18-20 making the game unplayable. I am guessing improper optimization is the reason.
Next up I tried HD @high and FPS went upto 74.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Alright I made SLI to work somehow. Apparently the game is showing near perfect scaling. However, FPS is inconsistent.

I tried Ultra FHD and got 15 FPS which would spontaneously drop to 8-10.
Then toned down textures to high and settings to ultra. Same 15 FPS.
Textures high. AA=FXAA. Settings=high. 25-30FPS. I got happy as the game became extremely playable. This was until daytime where the FPS dropped till 18-20 making the game unplayable. I am guessing improper optimization is the reason.
Next up I tried HD @high and FPS went upto 74.

The FPS is really inconsistent. Drive a car and it dives south. But 25FPS its playable

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

did you get infected??

PS: you want a ban again? ;)

no i can't play the game and hence didn't download it.

PS - the post was found on 4chan, and everyone knows what that is. The language used there isnt my fault. It was just for sharing information.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

The FPS is really inconsistent. Drive a car and it dives south. But 25FPS its playable

Yep, at high the game stays at 30 for me but as soon as I drive a car, it hits 18-20. BTW I got 74 FPS while driving @768p

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

[MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION] [MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] wait for the official release, whether legit or not. Don't jump to conclusions like improper optimization.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

[MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION] [MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] wait for the official release, whether legit or not. Don't jump to conclusions like improper optimization.

Agreed. Come 27 May, come fast.
The game is GTA with Skyrim Elements combined with NFS MOst Wanted old one :p

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Ok this game looks absolutely stunning at ultra texture and high details. Ultra texture requires 3GB vRAM so anything less will cause lags. In this case, having a fast vRAM fixes things to a certain extent. The first mission is a car chase so I was screwed as this version's driving mechanism is buggy.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

*imgur.com/a/CRnVj

so finally completed the collection, while everyone was busy showing off W_D at ultra graphics, i compiled a set of images ranging from absolute low@720p to ultra @1080p. :)

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0

Please scan
That pirated release has a bitcoin malware embedded
Read that on many comments.
Stay away from p2p

Nerevarine

Incarnate

I doubt the original version will improve anything further
inconsistent framerate is due to bad coding, there is no doubt in that.. I wonder if Ubisoft made this intentional just to push the NEXT gen brand

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

I doubt the original version will improve anything further
inconsistent framerate is due to bad coding, there is no doubt in that.. I wonder if Ubisoft made this intentional just to push the NEXT gen brand

wait for day 1 patch + new gpu driver .

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

^ it has happenned before that an improperly cracked game has bad performance... and add that to the virus thing in this release, i think these issues will go away when the game relaeases properly from both channels..

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

^ it has happenned before that an improperly cracked game has bad performance... and add that to the virus thing in this release, i think these issues will go away when the game relaeases properly from both channels..

Virus is not there. I have scanned and have not found anything. I think someone in the middle who reuploaded it entered the virus. I have downloaded from the source.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

Please scan
That pirated release has a bitcoin malware embedded
Read that on many comments.
Stay away from p2p

the original uploader didnt upload the malware, someone from the middle uploaded it on the open tracker. Private trackers confirm that the original release is malware free.

Top Bottom