Want to change to ZEB shivaji cabinet

bcdxer

Broken In
I decided to change from my existing PC cabinet to ZEB-shivaji cabinet since my existing one gave troubles to upgrade or add extra HDDs....
So far i have no experience on PC hardwares except installing DVDwritter and sound card..

Is there any important points need to be considered while effecting this change?

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
like you mentioned,
space for further upgrades
space for present components
cable managements
LOOKS!!
size is important too. ( mini atx mobo's dont need big cabinents)
mid tower cabi's is more than enough for general pc's

saswat23

Human Spambot
Why do you want Shivaji only? You can get CM Elite 310 for 1.8k, else mention your budget for better suggestions.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Congrats buddy.
But if you had spent Rs.400 more, you could have got Zebronics Reaper and Zebronics Aviator for Rs.600 more.

BTW what's that VX-430 in your rig? That's either CX-430 or VX-450.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ here's the product page ;-)
Shivaji - Cabinets - Intermediate - Zebronics - Always Ahead - Largest Range of Peripherals

@ OP - the cabinet has no front fan ? and what about the rear fan ??

OP
B

bcdxer

Broken In
Its CX-430....

Zebronics Reaper and Zebronics Aviator is not available here at coimbatore...
Initially shopkeeper told me that he did not have any zebronics cabbies.
But i found shivaji from cartoons stacked outside his shop.....

my new cabinet zeb-shivaji

*s10.postimage.org/jt02i5vl5/SDC11937.jpg
*s17.postimage.org/ab6fmfwsv/SDC11938.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Thanks for the pic .. so it comes with one 80mm rear and two 80mm side panel fan pre- installed - only thing lacks here is a mounting option for a front intake fan .

The cabinet looks well built, Cables are long enough though a little cramped but asking for lots of things under 1.1k may be to much but still this cabinet is a little less features eqippped compared to zebronics Bijli. Anyway, Congrats to Op for his purchase of the cabinet.

Top Bottom