Useful Freewares...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys can someone please suggest a good download software similar to IDM.

nothing beats IDM - it's an AIO solution. Having said that try FDM, Gigaget, eagleget. FF / Chrome browser extensions and some other tools like 4k downloader / YTD for downloading videos.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
nothing beats IDM - it's an AIO solution. Having said that try FDM, Gigaget, eagleget. FF / Chrome browser extensions and some other tools like 4k downloader / YTD for downloading videos.

afaik, that last time i looked, IDM was still paid... :( had to uninstall mine. was showing lots of errors. but its was the king of all download managers.

i am yet to try out Free Download Manager.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Does Eagleget have resource/page grabber that can grab any files in a site/page?

Afaik FDM doesn't have it. Orbit had it, but it is dead I think.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Does Eagleget have resource/page grabber that can grab any files in a site/page?

Afaik FDM doesn't have it. Orbit had it, but it is dead I think.

You can get the links in downthemall extension for FF. Can filter over the media types.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
afaik, that last time i looked, IDM was still paid... :( had to uninstall mine. was showing lots of errors. but its was the king of all download managers.

i am yet to try out Free Download Manager.

what kind of errors you are talking about ?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
MobaXterm - Enhanced terminal for Windows with X11 server, tabbed SSH client, network tools and much more

Data Crow - Using Data Crow allows you to catalog all your collectibles, no matter how large your collection is. Using the excellent online services you can instantly retrieve the information on your books, software, games and movies. This combined with the file import, which can parse information from your e-books, software, images, music and movie files you won't be doing a lot of typing.

Top Bottom