Useful Freewares...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
As the thread title says it's for useful freewares so quality plays an important role here rather than quantity ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys can someone please suggest a good download software similar to IDM.
nothing beats IDM - it's an AIO solution. Having said that try FDM, Gigaget, eagleget. FF / Chrome browser extensions and some other tools like 4k downloader / YTD for downloading videos.

anirbandd

nothing beats IDM - it's an AIO solution. Having said that try FDM, Gigaget, eagleget. FF / Chrome browser extensions and some other tools like 4k downloader / YTD for downloading videos.
afaik, that last time i looked, IDM was still paid... :( had to uninstall mine. was showing lots of errors. but its was the king of all download managers.

i am yet to try out Free Download Manager.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Does Eagleget have resource/page grabber that can grab any files in a site/page?

Afaik FDM doesn't have it. Orbit had it, but it is dead I think.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Does Eagleget have resource/page grabber that can grab any files in a site/page?

Afaik FDM doesn't have it. Orbit had it, but it is dead I think.
You can get the links in downthemall extension for FF. Can filter over the media types.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
afaik, that last time i looked, IDM was still paid... :( had to uninstall mine. was showing lots of errors. but its was the king of all download managers.

i am yet to try out Free Download Manager.
what kind of errors you are talking about ?