Useful Freewares...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
a great easy to use Paint [ image editor ] program for windows ;)

RealWorld Paint

RealWorld Paint - portable image editor

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
any good software to copy disc, burn disc, read data from scratched disc, etc.

a good alternative to nero ?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
any software to detect the key of norton antivirus that i have used on my computer actually i purchased it from a guy who bought multiple system key now i want to install norton antivirus in my other os i searched and they said only 1 key is required in 1 comp with any no. of OSes...... plz help no piracy intention here.........

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
first go through here :
*support.norton.com/sp/en/in/home/current/solutions/v54413149_EndUserProfile_en_us

or use some free key finder app like
KeyFinder | Magical Jelly Bean

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
any software to save pen drive from getting infected to virus,

and another good easy to use freeware to create multi os installation pen drive like

having a bootable pen drive and it have windows 7, 8, ubuntu, fedora etc etc. to choose from for installation

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
first go through here :
*support.norton.com/sp/en/in/home/current/solutions/v54413149_EndUserProfile_en_us

or use some free key finder app like
KeyFinder | Magical Jelly Bean

been there done that still no use i dnt have this key associated with my account as i have already told u i didn't purchase it from norton directly rather than from a person with multiple pc key...........

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i have googled the topic thoroughly and couldn't find any product to find the key..........

need real help here as i hav win 8 running without anti virus and i m no mood in buying new antivirus key again..............

just to let everyone know its perfectly legal to use same av key in same comp for multiple OS so plz help me...........

sakumar79

Technomancer
any software to save pen drive from getting infected to virus,

and another good easy to use freeware to create multi os installation pen drive like

having a bootable pen drive and it have windows 7, 8, ubuntu, fedora etc etc. to choose from for installation

To prevent usb device from getting virus, you can try Panda software's USB Vaccine

Arun

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
thanks, any good windows 8 usb installer freeware, with easy to use, there are many on net with uneasy interface and virus

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^if the computer is infected then can't save a pen drive from viruses..but Clamwin antivirus has a USB version which claims to protect it

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanks, any good windows 8 usb installer freeware, with easy to use, there are many on net with uneasy interface and virus

Try this ;)
Windows 8 USB Installer Maker Free Download

or if you are too paranoid about using 3rd party apps try this software by M$ :D
Microsoft Store

amjath

Human Spambot
Dont know whether shared before or not
Perfect site grabber
HTTrack Website Copier - Free Software Offline Browser (GNU GPL)

Top Bottom