Useful Freewares...

amjath

Human Spambot
which one NetSpeedMonitor or networx .. I've used both of them on windows 8 x64 - just use compatibility mode and select win 7 sp1 and run as admin to install NSM on win 8.

Yes NSM ofc, thanks it works. Changed compatibility for the setup file

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
BitTorrent Labs - BitTorrent Chat

[h=4]Chat Privately[/h]Chat never stores your messages on any server, so they are safe from data breaches and prying eyes.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
Sound Hound

Alternative for shazam?

Tunatic : windows /PC : FREE

It records clip from Sound card and sends to server and sahre song name

Not perfect .. but Reliable for eng sgs

also work for some hindi songs (latest one)

Audiggle : Not free : windows
good but not perfect !! good User interface

winamp :p : free - on latest winamp only

Just Rt click on song file in winamp : get its File info page : : CLICK "AUTO TAG "

I use winamp method only

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Genius PDF - what Adobe Acrobat Reader should and Foxit once used to be ;) so far for ~50 days I'm only using this.

The Best FREE PDF Reader

Genius PDF is a versatile Reader for PDF, eBook (Epub, Mobi, Djvu) and Comic book (CBR, CBZ). It's fast, light, intuitive and 100% FREE!

Read Formats :

PDF files
EPUB, MOBI, DJVU & FB2 files
CBR & CBZ files

Best Free PDF Reader & Ebook Reader | Genius PDF - EPUB, MOBI, CBR

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the best IMO .. take my word for that. I've used many pdf readers but not a single one is good as this.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The best nfo viewer around :

iNFekt for Windows / Linux

A text viewer application that has been carefully designed around its main task: viewing and presenting NFO files. It comes with three different view modes (Rendered, Classic and Text Only), export functionality and lots of options! All Windows versions starting with Windows XP are supported. iNFekt works very well with Windows 7 and is available in a native 64 bit version.

infekt - The best Windows NFO file viewer! - Google Project Hosting

amjath

Human Spambot
This is not a software for ur OS, its a extension for the chrome browser. Try it u ll like it
*chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smooth-gestures/lfkgmnnajiljnolcgolmmgnecgldgeld

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oxynger KeyShield - Virtual Keyboard

Oxynger KeyShield is a secure, anti-screenshot and free virtual keyboard designed to protect passwords and other sensitive information from malicious programs and hacking. Oxynger KeyShield protects its keystrokes from keystroke logging, screen logging, mouse logging and shoulder surfing. It is the most effective protection in the world against highly sophisticated keyloggers, spywares and trojan-horses used for password hacking and online financial transaction theft. It uses different key layouts for each user of the software to provide protection from mouse logging. Keyloggers are the main tool used for password hacking and online financial theft. Unlike other security programs, Oxynger KeyShield protects keystrokes from all types of keyloggers. With Oxynger KeyShield, you can enter passwords and other confidential information to computer safely and confidently.

Oxynger KeyShield - Most Secure Anti-Keylogger Virtual Keyboard

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
if u are annoyed by too many pop-ups (specially while browsing *cough* sites)
then use Ad-Block Plus (addon for FF) makes life easier and also saves bandwidth (bcoz some popups stream videos)

Note: only disable it while using Banking sites and Trusted Sites

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
if u are annoyed by too many pop-ups (specially while browsing *cough* sites)
then use Ad-Block Plus (addon for FF) makes life easier and also saves bandwidth (bcoz some popups stream videos)

Note: only disable it while using Banking sites and Trusted Sites

i had problems with adblock plus and firefox. now i am happy with adblock edge. no advertisements even in TDF:p .if there is no ad blockers, TDF opens deadly slow even on a very fast connection.

Top Bottom