Useful Freewares...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
none of the key detector is detecting the norton key everything else is getting detected.........
check the registry of Norton
also u can sign-in in Norton website & check the keys installed (if norton has this feature coz Bitdefender has it)
Btw u shud open a separate thread for this Issue.

chintan786

In the zone
Hello Friends,

I am looking for Internet data monitoring tool having following fuctions:

1. Able to run in Win 8 and tell how much internet bandwidth used in stats manner.

2. if possible let me know which app or program used how much of data.

regards,

chintan

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
nothing can be better than Networx ;) :D
NetWorx : bandwidth monitor, bandwidth speed test, bandwidth and traffic monitoring tool for Windows

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
NetWorx : bandwidth monitor, bandwidth speed test, bandwidth and traffic monitoring tool for Windows
i agree. how ever it will not give bandwidth used by each program on your pc.

it became my favourite program after i got my idea 3g netsetter.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I've been using this for 3+ years FlorianGilles.com - NetSpeedMonitor

Really simple & looks better in taskbar :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been using this for 3+ years FlorianGilles.com - NetSpeedMonitor

Really simple & looks better in taskbar :p

I don't know why but I keep on forgetting it's name though I've used it before and the bandwidth rate on the taskbar looks really cool.

But networx has more features and there's plenty of paidwares with name similar to netspeedmonitor :D so for a distinctive name networx is a lot easier to remember.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
which one NetSpeedMonitor or networx .. I've used both of them on windows 8 x64 - just use compatibility mode and select win 7 sp1 and run as admin to install NSM on win 8.

Top Bottom