Useful Freewares...

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
There was an option to select subtitle in Freemake . And I selected from it . So I think it was not embedded in the vob .

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
r u sure?
if subtitle was not embedded in vob then freemake won't attach the external subs automatically

Subtitle was not embedded in the vob but it got embedded in the converted file . And the conversion quality is poor . Shaking video and audio out of sync .

Going to try Format Factory .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Subtitle was not embedded in the vob but it got embedded in the converted file . And the conversion quality is poor . Shaking video and audio out of sync .

Going to try Format Factory .

Try Video to Video converter
Video to Video Converter - truly free video converter - convert to MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, M2TS, TS, 3GP,WMV...

Flash

Lost in speed
I use "Freemake video converter", as they provide an estimated size of what the converted file will look like. It'l be really handy if you fiddle with the settings (low/med/high) w.r.t size.

Q: Which one is the fastest video converter?

Flash

Lost in speed
Using Freemake only. :mrgreen:
The most intriguing feature is "Estimated size" option before conversion.. :mrgreeN:

Other that the creative xfi software, everything is free. Its just an 'unlocked' realtek driver. Realtek is factures like dolby spurround, dts and more built into the drivers, but lock them for certain chips. So this driver unlocked those features. Its just like unlocking the second core of those old amd processors.

Hrishi

Other that the creative xfi software, everything is free. Its just an 'unlocked' realtek driver. Realtek is factures like dolby spurround, dts and more built into the drivers, but lock them for certain chips. So this driver unlocked those features. Its just like unlocking the second core of those old amd processors.

Do you have more like these ??? :d :greedy:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Photoscape is awesome photo-editing app with lots of feature
Photoscape : Free Photo Editing Software (Photo Editor) Download

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Try Video to Video converter
Video to Video Converter - truly free video converter - convert to MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, M2TS, TS, 3GP,WMV...

Video to Video was also not helpful . Same result as Freemake .

Tried Handbrake . awesome result :) . Subtitle was also saved externally .

Top Bottom