Useful Freewares...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kalkules

Kalkules is an universal scientific freeware calculator with an amount of nontraditional functions, which can be used particularly by high school or university students. It also offers a wide range of tools, which make your calculations easier and faster.

What can Kalkules do?

* evaluating complex expressions with parenthesis, variables, constants and functions
* calculating with real, complex, and modulo numbers
* calculating in four number systems: binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal
* wide range of arithmetic goniometric and hyperbolic functions
* function graphs
* function differentiation
* calculating with polynomials and fractions
* unit conversion
* basic statistical and combinatorial calculations
* expression libraries
* evaluation history

and much more...

Kalkules -  Free scientific calculator for Windows

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Kalkules

Kalkules is an universal scientific freeware calculator with an amount of nontraditional functions, which can be used particularly by high school or university students. It also offers a wide range of tools, which make your calculations easier and faster.

Seems interesting one :chinscratch:. Earlier for all complex calculations I had to use MATLAB..

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Kalkules

Thanks, will try it within 2-3 days.

Edit:

It accepts the mathematical operators from keyboard which the default windows 7 calculator fails to. Good amount of tools and constants are given. Constants can be added/edited too. Overall, I'll use Kalkules instead of windows 7 calculator.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
SIV - System Information Viewer

SIV by Ray Hinchliffe. 'System Information Viewer' is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, ACPI methods, Machine info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more. SIV is designed for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 and NT4. Windows 95, 98 and Me are also supported.

SIV - System Information Viewer

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Free Better File Explorers than windows

Cubic Reality Software
Explorer++ - A small and fast file manager for Windows
NexusFile: File Manager for Windows
xplorer² lite: free windows explorer replacement (file manager)

chintan786

In the zone
Hello Friends,

I have recently bought Dell turbo Laptop and looking for Hard Disk Partition. The OS pre installed in it is Win 8. Wants to know do I have to do this or Dell tech. support can do this. Also is there any good app for the same.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Hello Friends,

I have recently bought Dell turbo Laptop and looking for Hard Disk Partition. The OS pre installed in it is Win 8. Wants to know do I have to do this or Dell tech. support can do this. Also is there any good app for the same.

Easeus partition manager.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ now that's a very cool software and a explore with difference ;) going to try it out soon.

Hello Friends,

Mini tool home partition

Top Bottom