Urgent Request Graphic card and PSU under 20K

PratikV

Broken In
Dear All,

I need your advice for buying the GFX card. also please mention that will the GFX card will be bottle necked/supported by the motherboard.
I might go for the 7850 variant or the HIS Radeon HD7870 IceQ. Also have a question that can i use 32" LED TV as a monitor.
reply with your suggestions.

Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans:Will be getting Seasonic 620Watts (S12II-620)

2. What is your budget?
Ans: 20K (PSU + GFX)

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans: 1600X900

4. What are your current computer specifications?
Ans:
1) Proccy -: Intel Core i3 530
2) Mobo = Intel DH55TC
3) RAM -: Transcend 2GB DDR3 1333MHZ (Will be replacing 2Gb with 4GB )

Thank You

Last edited:

ASHISH65

Technomancer
best gpu for you is gtx 650ti 1gb ddr5.it is best for your resolution.i think anything above gtx 650ti wiill bottleneck to your cpu.and also you cannot oc that cpu with intel mobo

Cilus

laborare est orare
You should opt for Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB @ 13.5K + Corsair GS500 @ 3.5K. But there is a chance of your CPU bottlenecking the GPU.

OP
P

PratikV

Broken In
Sorry for giving late reply i was out for the same reason to check some local shops to buy the graphics card still searching some. As per Cilus i have already bought the GS600 but still not got the Sapphire HD 7850. due to overprice for 14.3k 800RS does matter for me....
BTW can i connect a 32" LED/LCD Tv to my rig and watch movies on that.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ not yet but he might shortly.

Sorry for giving late reply i was out for the same reason to check some local shops to buy the graphics card still searching some. As per Cilus i have already bought the GS600 but still not got the Sapphire HD 7850. due to overprice for 14.3k 800RS does matter for me....
BTW can i connect a 32" LED/LCD Tv to my rig and watch movies on that.

7790 and psu anything you want

HD 7850 is a much better choice over HD7790 and HD7790 it's not available in here.
If Op can wait to increase the budget he should get HD7870/HD7870 XT ( Tahiti LE )

Top Bottom