URGENT : plz help me buy a power supply and a cabinet

OP
G

guru280789

Broken In
well just wanted to know wen the psu says 550w does dat mean its output is 550w or is its input 550w thus the corresponding output.. considering the efficiency?

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
^^dude input cant be 550w on no load...so its nothing but max o/p supported from psu...its capable of driving 550w load...thats wat it mean

pulsar_swift

Youngling
well just wanted to know wen the psu says 550w does dat mean its output is 550w or is its input 550w thus the corresponding output.. considering the efficiency?

Buddy check the corsair website, you will get to know

*www.corsair.com/products/vx/default.aspx

OP
G

guru280789

Broken In
hey i bought a psund a cabinet.... i bought 600watts CM nd i bought zebronics warhawk
thnks 4 ur help guys... nd srry 4 da late reply had my exams goin on

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
[/COLOR]
extreme plus

why you ask us anything dude
we are not here to waste time
we help you for free here
but you just don't want to follow the advice.

sorry for being rude

but this happen all the time my friends relative take my advice
but do what the stupid freaking so called engineer shopkeeper told them
we studying so all day and night no one calls us future engineers but that illiterate shopkeepers are intelligent engineer

fed up of all these

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
[/COLOR]

why you ask us anything dude
we are not here to waste time
we help you for free here
but you just don't want to follow the advice.

sorry for being rude

but this happen all the time my friends relative take my advice
but do what the stupid freaking so called engineer shopkeeper told them
we studying so all day and night no one calls us future engineers but that illiterate shopkeepers are intelligent engineer

fed up of all these

at least someone gave out a good lecture, rather than criticizing.

ajai5777

Youngling
I dont have any relation to CS or IT as I am mech.But I am good in both better than the so called techie PC assemblers and shop keepers.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Guys..guys. Lets hold on a bit. Let the OP tell us his reasons. There might be a possibility he can refund the CM E series (for a slight loss), and we can help him (again), get a good / better PSU. Can we all say all our hardware purchases have been perfect. Heck, till date I regret stuff I have purchased, due to lack of research and knowledge.

But for a fact, never ever take the word of a computer hardware dealer/seller/assembler. In fact if they tell you south, head north. Or even east/west. They are purely dumb and useless. When I meet a computer hardware vendor I treat him like an ATM. Walk in, ask, pay, check part+bill, walk out. Else I keep my ears closed.

Let us wait for the OP to get back.

Piyush

Lanaya
exactly
no one can ever get the perfect combination he wants
there will be something that will struck his mind after the purchase
or in a week or so there will better stuff around

abhidev

Human Spambot
Hey guys m planning to buy HD 5770 and for that i m upgrading my psu and cabinet...i went to the market and the shopkeeper is giving me a corsair cabinet with smps 650w for 3500Rs...i had only heard of corsair psu but never abt cabinets...can u pls suggest whether to go for it...coz i think its a good deal...corsair cabinet + 650w psu....can u suggest some cabinet models...pls its very urgent???

Hey guys m planning to buy HD 5770 and for that i m upgrading my psu and cabinet...i went to the market and the shopkeeper is giving me a corsair cabinet with smps 650w for 3500Rs...i had only heard of corsair psu but never abt cabinets...can u pls suggest whether to go for it...coz i think its a good deal...corsair cabinet + 650w psu....can u suggest some cabinet models...pls its very urgent???

definitely its not corsair , might be coolermaster elite with extreme power smps, as its impossible to get 650w smps for 3.5k, forgetting cabinet., the shopkeeper is trying to fool you.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Corsair does make cabinets. Could you tell us the model number. Did they look like this. I seriously doubt any of those would retail for low as 3500 rupees. Also what PSU.

There seems to be a serious catch here, hold your horses. Get the full details here, with model numbers.

Also Abhidev, why are you posting 2x the same question. Is it not enough to get one answer. I answered you here, and went to the graphics card section, and see others have answered there too. I feel like an idiot now.

Here you are asking it again.

Top Bottom