URGENT : plz help me buy a power supply and a cabinet

abhidev

Human Spambot
The CM 690 is a bit small for for dual graphic card configurations like his.

check out theitwares.com too, the NZXT Beta might be in your budget i guess? I may sell off my HAF 922 soon, but only after exams...

How much does a CM 690 cost?? Well y ru selling off HAF922...isn't it good?

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

@abhidev
get a NZXT Gamma + Corsair vx450

@asigh
even i've got the CM690, in the beginning it was feeling good but now it feels really cramped but i don't regret getting it coz i got the best cabinet for the budget i had that time!

Hey btw wats the diff between CM690 and CM690 plus II Advanced case???

Wat do u guys think abt Zebronics Reaper,bijli and Invader?

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
How much does a CM 690 cost?? Well y ru selling off HAF922...isn't it good?
i think the reason might be that haf922 is a mid-tower....

Cooler Master Centurion 690 @ 4.2k

Wat do u guys think abt Zebronics Reaper,bijli and Invader?

bijli-dirt cheap, vfm....
reaper.... good budget gamintg cabby but somewhat cramped....
invader-no idea....

abhidev

Human Spambot
Hey guys...thanx for all ur suggestions...got CM HAF-922 fo 6.2k today...hell of a monster man!!!!....nice!!!!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@asigh
even i've got the CM690, in the beginning it was feeling good but now it feels really cramped but i don't regret getting it coz i got the best cabinet for the budget i had that time!

What all you got in there...?

abhidev

Human Spambot
surely i'll post the pics but now...my ide hard disk is not getting detected man!!!!....wat could be the problem???? tried every possible way...help guys

abhidev

Human Spambot
may be u have some loose connection...check the connections...:oops:

i checked it...its a loose connection prob...now wat do i do...i was able to start it 2-3 times but again the hdd is not getting connected....also one of my RAM slot's clip is broken...how can i get it fixed???

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i checked it...its a loose connection prob...now wat do i do...i was able to start it 2-3 times but again the hdd is not getting connected....also one of my RAM slot's clip is broken...how can i get it fixed???

how ur ram clip is broken...u must have pushed it hard....
u can try....ur harddisk in another computer 2 check whether its working or not....

may be changing the HDD cable help...:cool:

abhidev

Human Spambot
how ur ram clip is broken...u must have pushed it hard....
u can try....ur harddisk in another computer 2 check whether its working or not....

may be changing the HDD cable help...:cool:

i checked the hdd at my frnds place..its perfectly fine..its a loose connection problem. Can't the ram clip be fixed???

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
gratz on the haf-922

heres a link to help. *forums.techguy.org/hardware/410938-broken-ram-clips.html

*www.pcguide.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-59794.html

Top Bottom