Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

toofan

Technomancer
Yesterday when I was in dressing room or some what like that. i maintained a ration above +1. its really fun you don't get time to take position and you are shot. Really this is becomming my best game. If I remembered correctly it was beta testing who suggested this game to me.

toofan

Technomancer
Can any one suggest some good weapons to use in UrT. Maximum time I use the first weapon with single zoom capability or the gun with 100 shots.

Please suggest weapons according to the Maps.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Check the first post in this thread to know which member prefers which gun. You'll get a fair idea about the weapons there itself.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Dammit!! This is so sh1t!! I'm getting obscenely high pings on HH!! By the time I react, I'm already dead!!! Players appear out of nowhere and the game keeps stuttering!! It's utterly unplayable! :(

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@gagandeep- Thanks for the positive comments mate :)

Dammit!! This is so sh1t!! I'm getting obscenely high pings on HH!! By the time I react, I'm already dead!!! Players appear out of nowhere and the game keeps stuttering!! It's utterly unplayable! :(
You better move to some other server. There are many European servers which give decent pings for us people in India.
For me, Hells is the server which gives the highest pings compared to some of the other servers I play on. But still, I don't feel like playing anywhere else because I like the players there. When I'm not at Hells, I play at the BLR Server. You better play at this server if you're bored of the usual Abbey, Riyadh, Uptown. They're forced to play all maps. After a frag limit of 150 is reached, the next map is played.

I usually play as Poisonblack or Zine.
Oh so that's you. I've played with you before, and you're a good player.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
For me, Hells is the server which gives the highest pings compared to some of the other servers I play on. But still, I don't feel like playing anywhere else because I like the players there.

Exactly! That's why I keep going to Hells again and again!! :(

toofan

Technomancer
This evening when I was in Hells, there was a player white hog or something. he is damm good player. his ratio is above 3:1 always and his pings are less then 50. He just blazed me every time. Once in a map he had killed around 30 and he himself dead only thrice and in that three I had murdered him ONCE. That is a achievement for me bec he is so fast so mobile that very diffcult to aim. And I am playing with pings higher than 350.

But please can any one tell me which weapons to use at which map.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@Klaw- I can understand. But if you want to play the game, then you'll need to find alternative servers. Why don't you try @my sexy BO.gotta server?
82.192.78.24:28060
Right now, nobody's playing there.

BTW, check out this link for a list of servers located in France.- *www.gametracker.com/search/q3/FR/

They should give good pings, theoretically at least.

This evening when I was in Hells, there was a player white hog or something. he is damm good player. his ratio is above 3:1 always and his pings are less then 50. He just blazed me every time. Once in a map he had killed around 30 and he himself dead only thrice and in that three I had murdered him ONCE. That is a achievement for me bec he is so fast so mobile that very diffcult to aim. And I am playing with pings higher than 350.

But please can any one tell me which weapons to use at which map.

Going by stats, [woo!2k]White_hog is a good player and he's a pretty decent medic, but there are many players better than him y'know.
And regarding the weapons, just use your head. In long distance maps with lots of hiding places like Riyadh, it's best to use sniper rifles. In short distance maps, it's better to use assault rifles like the AK 103, LR 300, M4 etc. And each player is comfortable with a weapon of his choice, you'll just have to find one which you like and stick with it. :)

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I can host sometime if my ports aren't blocked. Port 57000 works for me, but now that seems to be blocked as well.

toofan

Technomancer
I don't like the look of that AK 103. Ya I must practice with some fixed weapons. I am very very weak at using bombs. So I never take them instead i use a helmet. Is there any way to chat quickly between fights as i see people passing messages very quickly between there session.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
I don't like the look of that AK 103. Ya I must practice with some fixed weapons. I am very very weak at using bombs. So I never take them instead i use a helmet. Is there any way to chat quickly between fights as i see people passing messages very quickly between there session.
You can modify your autoexec.cfg file to include a line like:
bind x "your_message_here"
Now, each time you press x in-game, your message is displayed.

Top Bottom