Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
I get low pings during day time. They are better during night especially during Nt UL time but waking up then is troublesome for me...

@MetalHeadGautham: ur assumption seems to be right coz by the time info frm the server comes to us and our respone gets back, we r already dead. It happens wid me often while playing halo MP maps wid rockets. Even if I shoot a rocket point blank at the other guy he doesn't dies and sometimes when it appears that I dodged a grenade or a shot, I die an instant later.

The only solution seems to play on fast servers or hosting one ourselves. I can host during NUL and we should try that sometime.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
once again im saying-Urt roxxx,better than CS IMO
\m/ yup

nice to see u all there :)

My nick is [DF]BigN00b
a bit of practice and u r a pro :)

I was playing wid [DF]Whatever and [DF]Abtom on hellsheaven and the map was Riyadh. At first got flattened wid 0:13 but later recovered to 33:45 :D

learn the map, stick together and take headshot, sneak upon enemies. Dont let them come after you and take u down.

Heal a friend in need without asking.

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
well i played gud in riyad.
40:23 sumthin
but in other maps i was playing bad maybe Bcoz i left the sniper and took machine gun.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
well i played gud in riyad.
40:23 sumthin
but in other maps i was playing bad maybe Bcoz i left the sniper and took machine gun.
so get perfect in sniping and for close quarter combat switch to UMP
Riyadh and Uptown and another map(dont remember the name) are my fav, though i hardly snipe in riyadh :)

@Abtom
you were playin good, need some patience and try to head shot while moving haphazardly, get familiar with map

amitava82

MMO Addict
G36 FTW.. :grin:
I'm bad in sniping, I prefer mid range combat. In Riyadh, I directly head to enemy base. Sniping is not my thing, I'm Run-n-Gun type... Just like Serious Sam.. :cool:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Had a session shortly, was fun except for some people blocking the sh!t out of me.

[DF]Whatever always get to the oppositions forces, wish we could play together.

[n00b]ImABaby was astounding in Riyadh, seem like he loves sniping

[DF]Spartan played good enuf with sniper in Riyadh afterwards, even though his ping was ginormous, over 350. Still he managed to snipe heads \m/

[DF]TheConqueror
came in and got disconnected, dunno why ?

Top Bottom