Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
@T159: Thx for ur assessment. It seems I am more of a sniper type.

Wish u guys would play at night or in mornings when pings aren't that much a problem.

Last edited:
nice gaming there boys... But I think Sniping is the only feild we guys have troubles. All of us hate high ping. And amitava82, the *only* guy with a decent net hates sniping. What do we do ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yep we need snipers, and i can see [DF]Spartan as one candidate.

Metalhead change the skills as given below:

[DF]Heckler
Strength: GP36, Pistol, Ak103 + UMP
Weakness: Sniping, Did the lemming thing
Strategy: Anti Sniper Operative, Rusher, Healer.

Everyone else can also give these details so the it can be updated in first post and we can see a broader picture of diversity in our team.

Thx Sunny

By the way do we only need to download this 700 MB file or do we need quake 3 too ??
latest version doesnt require quake 3 download
just download the latest version 4.1 from the site

Last edited:

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
@ infinite : at what time when do u guys play mostly

If I am at home then whenever free else during nighttime. Just search for the tag [DF] in Find a Friend feature.

My Update:
[DF]Spartan
Strength: Rushing- AK103/LR300 and Sniping SR-8 or PSG depending on map.
Weakness: High pings make rushing useless.
Strategy: Sniper, Rusher.

well, when it comes to sniper, there are many canditates:

1. devil: he is a very good natural sniper, although he does not use snipers
2. amitava82: he is naturally blessed with 6mbps net and low pings, and rocks with the G36. It won't be much difficult for him to shift to the PSG1
3.infinite: he is a born sniper at riyadh
4. myself: I find the PSG1 very good, but due to high pings I am hardly effective in many maps.

all of us face one problem(ecept amitav): we have high pings, and there is a lack of teamwork where ppl are there to guard and/or backup snipers.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
lol,I can snipe really well now but whenever I go sniping(in riyadh specifically) there's no one backing me from close range attacks so I end updying only after 1-2 hits.SO I have to trun back to ak47 and DE combo.

@t159:I got ya a couple of times today.:D.

@noobie aka exx2000:dude lets play some otre map together someday,I can't believe you play so well in riyadh.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@t159:I got ya a couple of times today.:D.

@noobie aka exx2000:dude lets play some otre map together someday,I can't believe you play so well in riyadh.

yup that was head on collision a couple of times and u got AK103 deadly bullets.

Yep exx2000 was good on Riyadh but on other map he was playin a little less.

lol,I can snipe really well now but whenever I go sniping(in riyadh specifically) there's no one backing me from close range attacks so I end updying only after 1-2 hits.SO I have to trun back to ak47 and DE combo.
if thats the case, then lets have a deal. Me with mp5k and medikit to back you up when you ask for it ? What do you say ?

Top Bottom