Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Crazykiller

Banned
well i did some research on console commands
Add this line to you autoexec.cfg file
bind X "team spectate" // X is a button of your choice
You need to press the button X everytime u r bleeding to death(like a torso shot from PSG1??)

It's no use in TDM and others,Quite useful in FFA though

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Well, at the moment, I've just got a laptop with Celeron 1.7Ghz and 224MB RAM. The graphics are sucky though. :(

If I'll host, then I'll not be able to play and this laptop is full of trojans.

PC will be at home tomorrow, but if you guys want to play today, the I'll not mind hosting. :)

Server will be up by 8:40pm.

^^Exams will be postponed :D
:D

/connect 59.94.99.36

95% it is going to lag. :( But still try.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Download the map and

~snipped:mad:~

Server crashed...now up again.

Don't download ut4_tactics. It is buggy.

/connect 59.94.96.179

Last edited:

Crazykiller

Banned
Today, I went to Hellsheaven after a very long time at around 10:30pm. I met gggggggggg aka :)ICO: )666 there. I had told you all about him earlier.

Well, as soon as I entered, he said, "ZDRASTI! DOBUR DEN! KAK SI GAGAN?" which means "Hello! Good afternoon! How're you Gagan?". I had told him my name about a month back by saying, "KAZVAM SE GAGAN" (My name is Gagan) and he still remembers it. :shock: He also talked with me in a bit of ANGLIA (English). He has learnt to say, "Yes" & "No" and asked the time in India by saying, "INDISKI TIME?" something like this. :shock: And then when I was going out of the server, I said "BYE" and ICO's reply was "DOVIJDANE" which means Goodbye!! :shock:

And this time I specially made sure whether is this guy ICO. I checked his IP address and it was the same which he always has!!! :shock:

I don't know why it is crashing, but I'll tell you the other method which is perhaps more appropriate.

Download the following file server.cfg: *www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=74eae31009cae3efd2db6fb9a8902bda

1) Copy it to Urban Terror\q3ut4 folder. Replace the already existing server.cfg.
2) Just open ioUrbanTerror.exe or ioUrbanTerror.i386
3) Now open console by pressing tilda or ~ while on the main screen.
4) Now just type: /exec server.cfg
5) And give your IP address to your friends who can join to play.
6) This server will NOT be there in the Master Server list. I mean, it will NOT be available in the list where we get the name of every public server.
7) Don't forget to edit the rconpassword "passtheword" field. Replace passtheword with your own Rcon password. Perhaps, I've mentioned something else in the file.
8) Also make some necessary changes to the file like changing the server name according to your need. This file was given to Beta by me, so it should be having his name. Do change it. These changes can be made any time by you.

@MetalheadGautham: It will be good if you could add this to the 1st post. It will be handy for everyone.

The file doesnt exist!!!!
Plz upload it again.

Also, how do i enable the UDP ports and whats my IP??
The WAN ip or LAN ip??

Top Bottom