Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Crazykiller

Banned
Any1 interested for 5 on 5 survivor ESL league??
Read more abt it here
*www.esl.eu/eu/urt/ts/league
Sign-ups about to end
plzzzzzz.......... reply soon

Crazzy i found this one and it says headshot hack and i dont know how this $hit works so its all yours but i found another hack but i cant get the source files its inside my urt so sorry for that

teh link <snipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Joker

Crazzy i found this one and it says headshot hack and i dont know how this $hit works so its all yours but i found another hack but i cant get the source files its inside my urt so sorry for that

teh link <snipped>
Reporting your post.

i will host today. gagan's pc gone.

Mapcycles are good at Hellsheaven. :) The only thing which Gagan has ever done correct. :evil:

Davidboon

In the zone
i've got the same problem as sunny ...nowdays i cant even play for 1 second on hell's ...as i get in , suddenly my pings shoot up to 500-600
my Isp is BSNL. anybody having the same problem ?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
i've got the same problem as sunny ...nowdays i cant even play for 1 second on hell's ...as i get in , suddenly my pings shoot up to 500-600
my Isp is BSNL. anybody having the same problem ?
Yeah my pings are quite same, and I get a lot of lag as well, to screw up my game. My only hope is to kill enemies with single sniper rifle shots.

Crazykiller

Banned
Guys plz check this out and try helping me!(BROWSER ENCOUNTERING PROBLEMS)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1052964#post1052964

@hari
the hack is useless!
INJECTOR doesnt work

Dont report post plz......
I am not suggesting any hack or demanding one!

@gagandeep
I was using Tac goggles the other DAY(SHOOTING THROUGH SMOKE)

crazy i will try to get a tutorial

@joker dont be so lame, i was not hacking and you kicked mr for typing set_width 900 in console and i don't think setting window width is considered a hack. If i hack, now, i say i hack and i dont cheat on it ? y do you guys always piss me off? i am not claiming that i am a pro and admits i hacks okay? and i dont care about you back talking about me... what ever dudes, i said i play, hack for fun and i dont take things that seriously.
ciao

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^^hacking may be fun for you but not for others,using hax in public servers is so lame,if u guys want to use hax create ur own hack server:))

J

Joker

@hari
the hack is useless!
INJECTOR doesnt work

Dont report post plz......
I am not suggesting any hack or demanding one!
donot discuss about any hack plzzzzzzz

people will think bad about our clan. use PM if u want to.

@joker dont be so lame, i was not hacking and you kicked mr for typing set_width 900 in console and i don't think setting window width is considered a hack. If i hack, now, i say i hack and i dont cheat on it ? y do you guys always piss me off? i am not claiming that i am a pro and admits i hacks okay? and i dont care about you back talking about me... what ever dudes, i said i play, hack for fun and i dont take things that seriously.
ciao
ok sorry. :oops: i thought set_width 900 is hack command. :(

Top Bottom