Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
^ Haan. :D

Does my old friend ICO still come to play? :p

For those who don't know, I am talking about the guy who only says 4 words niaaaaa, gay, pedal, hahahahaha. :lol:
I heard the other day someone saying niaaaa and he was calling omega gay and pedal (whatever that means) but i forgot the username.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@Crazykiller- The demo's too short to really prove anything. Maybe you can say he uses a wallhack. :|

^ Haan. :D

Does my old friend ICO still come to play? :p

For those who don't know, I am talking about the guy who only says 4 words niaaaaa, gay, pedal, hahahahaha. :lol:
FYI, he also says gagan, hi, bye :D
Yup, he does play, but now with the name <<GG>>Xan :lol:

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@Ecstasy
Pedal means gay in Bulgarian. :D The name of that guy is ICO and his English is very weak. Though now I guess he has somewhat improved. And the meaning of niaaaaa is something very ridiculous.

@Crazykiller
I'm not allowed to give the password to anyone.

@beta testing
Well, he has now learnt how to start a vote and he even says, "stop votes, mamka ti". 'mamka ti' means 'fu(k you'. :lol: And sometimes he says, "mamka ti pederasi" which translates to 'fu(k you b!tch'. :lol:

hey why r ppl using my quote abt gagan {its ur kybrd 2 typ on} ?? don't we have copyrights here?:lol:

<<< look ma new avatar ! he he

Last edited:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Sorry to double post but i have to say this- "I hate those Ass***** who shoot from the roof especially [-Der-]* clan". Gagan i have some SS who are doing this, if you want i can post those SS here and you can do the needful.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^lol....its all part of multiplayer games, u r playing against real people so expect some wired strategies/techniques that u will never see wen playing with computer AI.Its same story in most of the online games.Thats wt makes multiplayer games more challenging and fun:)

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Lolzzz Today Me(Hustler) n Gangsta was Neck to Neck in Kingdom(Can't Help All we got to play in it coz of others) We both was Against each other, Me in Blue n He in Red !

Both was having score around 110 above ! N was getting Crazy to kill each other ! Kinda Thirsty for each other Kills :p

N yea Hari ! What were u saying @ Hells today about DFs ?? All DFs aren't same as u think, so watch before u speak !

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Sorry to double post but i have to say this- "I hate those Ass***** who shoot from the roof especially [-Der-]* clan". Gagan i have some SS who are doing this, if you want i can post those SS here and you can do the needful.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! :D

toofan

Technomancer
It displays all other servers except RSA.
I have the following filters on:
Punkbuster-All
Guids-All
Show Full-Yes
Show Empty-No

Just do the following setting

Punkbuster- OFF
Guids- Off
Source - Internet
Type- All
Show Full- Yes

Now refresh and Add the RSA Hellsheaven to the favorite list.
and next time
make
Source- Favorite

It will solve your problem

Crazykiller

Banned
Just do the following setting

Punkbuster- OFF
Guids- Off
Source - Internet
Type- All
Show Full- Yes

Now refresh and Add the RSA Hellsheaven to the favorite list.
and next time
make
Source- Favorite

It will solve your problem

Thanks, It worked.

Gagan,did u ban those guys. One of them was online today too with his Mombot Hack,If you have not got your PC, you could give me The RCON and i am gonna ban him and the forgot it:)rolleyes:I Promise:rolleyes:)

Does any1 know why can we do grenade jumps only in RSA and maybe Homer's Home??

*cache.www.gametracker.com/player/%5BDF%5DCrazykiller/203.215.243.113:27960/b_560x95.png

@ hus, you all guys hate nade jumpin.
im in [-Der-*] too coz nade jumpin is fun. just running around shootin ppl is boring so we always do such crazy things, but still we keep rules.
I am sorry if i said something wrong, as for my belief i said that all DF guys hate nadejumpin and nothing else....

{again sorry 4 bad english}

Krazzy has grown up anf we started to call each other fu(kerz and Fu(knig as$ h0lez and stuff.... he he he

Crazykiller

Banned
@ hus, you all guys hate nade jumpin.
im in [-Der-*] too coz nade jumpin is fun. just running around shootin ppl is boring so we always do such crazy things, but still we keep rules.
I am sorry if i said something wrong, as for my belief i said that all DF guys hate nadejumpin and nothing else....
I never said that i hate nade jumping and climbing on roofs, I said that i love nade jumping(ONLY WHEN SUCCESSFUL).
<<I HATE LEMMINGS>>

Gagandeep plz ban those hackers, one of them had a headshot hack(?) today. He was shooting headshots thru walls

well, the headshot hack is nothing but the aim command in mombot modified, i dont know how but i got people discussin abt it in aimbots.net and a succesful hack is hard to obtain coz most of it is console work. also i found a new hack which can jump you into spec. mode if you have less than 2bar health instantly causing you no death.

Yes, i too hate lemmings but when u master it, it rox. Mostly 80-90% ppl in DF dont like roof climbing. That is why i quoted "most of these DF guys" and not "all of these DF guys".

OMG why r ur post counts zero?

Last edited:

Crazykiller

Banned
could you email that spectating hack to me?

My posts are 0 coz i use Quick Reply, its quicker,easier and cheaper(saves brandwidth ;))

^^ :lol:

crazzy, i saw a video on that hack and a link was provided at the end of the video, which when i tried redirected to some chineese server and i could'nt even find a link that has any of exe zip or rar file in that page, so sigh its unlucky that i don have it, if i had, my scores would go - 100:10 and sigh, no lemmings

Top Bottom