Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
I don't like RSA only for 1 reason and that is... people play TDM only in that server. To keep the server more interesting we should play CTF or Bomb mode or something. It will be fun.

toofan

Technomancer
Yesterday night i had a blast in RSA.. i was like 187/100 or something, don't quite remember properly cos it was 4 am.

Good score. whats the time to go to bed. There would be no one in the home I think. My mom kills me whenever I sit on the PC late then 10 pm.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Look at the stats section of Wurst Server (www.dswp.de).. So much Detailed stats... :O
Code:
*www.dswp.de/old/xlrstat/index.php?func=player&playerid=41005
I wonder if this could be possible for Hells.. ;)

Crazykiller

Banned
Hi Guys
1.I am able to connect to RSA only by using /connect 203.215.243.115:27960 as RSA doesnt come in my server list. How do i get it there??
It doesnt ciome in my favourite list too.
2.Also could some1 tell me why i am getting 350+pings on RSA these days??
Earlier i used to get 150-200 ping.
3.Can I play Urban Terror in single player mode vs. bots {So that i can practise offline??}
The way given on the urban terror site does not work, THE SERVER CRASHES THE MOMENT BLOODSHED OCCURS
4.How can i host servers which come in the Urban Terror server list?
The servers i host for practising jumps/Tree Climbings come in the local list with [UDP]written next to them??
thanx

Look at the stats section of Wurst Server (www.dswp.de).. So much Detailed stats... :O
Code:
*www.dswp.de/old/xlrstat/index.php?func=player&playerid=41005
I wonder if this could be possible for Hells.. ;)

Nice Site but RSA-Hellsheaven.co.za doesnt have a site. It was removed due to EMAIL SPAMS.
They could add it on Gametracker though. Nice for knowing our strengths and weaknesses

Last edited:
Top Bottom