Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Any idea when the first post will get updated?
MetalheadGautham ji, are you listening? :p
Ask MetalheadGautham ji for his password :p

i was like afk and here is my resume :

Name : PiKaChU

Position : 214/36xxx

Main roles : Bomb planter, Medic, Tree climber, HACK TESTER, HACK USER, HACK BUSTER

comments : lmao rofl lol OMG wtf muhahaha :lol: :lol:
Give some tips to find these hackers especially wall hackers

LMAO ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he he he he....
*www.smileyhut.com/laughing/laughbounce3.gif*www.smileyhut.com/laughing/lolabove.gif*www.smileyhut.com/laughing/roll2.gif*www.smileyhut.com/laughing/lol1.gif

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
One day der was this guy named [NST]Bomberman who was playing like hell at hells,some said he was hacking n went to spec him n came back saying no hax.But i am sure he was hacking.
So how to find these hackers??

@hari_sanker_r
I thought u r the one who use to cheat :))

Yes boy i used to cheat and almost know all the cheats and how the hell they can be caught. But most time you get bullied coz you try to bust someone who has reps.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Some players of our clan stink like rotten eggs eh? Care to remember how good YOU were when YOU started?

I know that in beginning i sucks but now i rocks 2:1 and fun fun fun

GUYS I WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY URBAN TERROR NOR DO DIGIT FORUM AROUND ONE MONTH DUE TO MY FINAL EXAMS..BYE ALL..

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ If you weren't a 12-year old thumb-sucking toddler, me and many others would have taken offence at some of your statements and given you a firm dressing down. :| :D :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@Klaw
Chill..:)
One day der was this guy named [NST]Bomberman who was playing like hell at hells,some said he was hacking n went to spec him n came back saying no hax.But i am sure he was hacking.
So how to find these hackers??
Jerky movements, Crosshair locking to the opponent's body, Impossible & perfect turns, smoke spamming, they'll be seeing through walls etc. blah blah blab. . . .

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Dude, I am chilled. :D

I just couldn't help myself. When I find something funny, I try to share it with the world. :D :lol:

toofan

Technomancer
He was playing there. Bacche padai bhi kar le thodi see. abhi khelta hi rahega to phir pure saal khelta he rahega.:D

Top Bottom