Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Some motherfu(ker hosting his own RSA - Hellsheaven.co.za and acting as Bullet500 & also badmouthing so that he can ruin my reputation. :|

Can you people go there and kick his ass out. Kick the rohan guy there. He lives in Singapore BTW.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Some motherfu(ker hosting his own RSA - Hellsheaven.co.za and acting as Bullet500 & also badmouthing so that he can ruin my reputation. :|

Can you people go there and kick his ass out. Kick the rohan guy there. He lives in Singapore BTW.

OMG! WTF?? :shock:

What happened to the original Hells?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hellsheaven is back UP. :)

I've played this game for over 500hours and now I think it is the right time to stop. Ciao all. :) I gotta prepare for my boards.

--------------------------------------------------

One a second note, I've fallen in love with a new map. The name of the map is ut4_tactics and it rocks. :p . :) I hope you can get the idea of it after looking at the screenshots:

*img510.imageshack.us/img510/2508/29520113ta1.th.jpg

*img510.imageshack.us/img510/366/83285878vu7.th.jpg

*img124.imageshack.us/img124/8083/47935831at4.th.jpg

*img510.imageshack.us/img510/8969/37201638px7.th.jpg

*img301.imageshack.us/img301/494/71982927ns7.th.jpg

I want to play on this map with all of you tonight. :p So, who is ready for hosting? My frame rates will be really bad, so don't expect me to host and even play well.

Last edited:
Hmm.... it seems I am not the only guy returning next year... I will be back by May 1st week with a new rig. Presently concentrating on 12 different examinations I am getting my balls screwed with to keep my career in sight. :|

J

Joker

hi.
i m gagan's friend.i also used to play dis game back in august as CountFragula with gagan.Then i stopped playing. :(

cya. :)

Top Bottom