Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

OMG I'm the 2000th replier and the above is the 2000th post OMG WTF LOL ROFL

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
@hari_shanker_r, if you don't stop your smiley spam in every post of yours and abide by the forum rules, you will simply be kicked off the forum, no ifs and buts.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
My motherboard is dead. :| RAM, Hard disk etc. everything is fine but the computer doesn't seem to start up. :| No beep nothing. The lights of keyboard don't glow when I switch on the CPU. I just get a black screen.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
My motherboard is dead. :| RAM, Hard disk etc. everything is fine but the computer doesn't seem to start up. :| No beep nothing. The lights of keyboard don't glow when I switch on the CPU. I just get a black screen.
If you can't get that mobo repaired, then you'll have no choice but to buy a new proccy, RAM n gfx card + a mobo of course. And then, mine will be the most ancient rig.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Wtf.? My PC was, until 4 days ago, booting fine.Then all of a sudden, XP simply refused to boot and Arch threw off a "CRC error System Halted" message.And now, I don't have any display too.!:shock:
I am trying to convince my dad to get a new rig to replace the ailing 5 yr old one.But he says getting it only after May 09,after my exams.
I just hope I can sort out the issue soon
Till then, no UrT and no internet [spare the crap airtel GPRS on my phone]..:sad:

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Errr getting 600+ pings @ Hells..... Still trying to Play, Huh !!!

@Gagan, Sad mate ! When u fixing ur Mobo or Upgrading ??

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wtf.? My PC was, until 4 days ago, booting fine.Then all of a sudden, XP simply refused to boot and Arch threw off a "CRC error System Halted" message.And now, I don't have any display too.!:shock:
I am trying to convince my dad to get a new rig to replace the ailing 5 yr old one.But he says getting it only after May 09,after my exams.
I just hope I can sort out the issue soon
Till then, no UrT and no internet [spare the crap airtel GPRS on my phone]..:sad:

Ahh! Almost the same story. My n00b friend was playing @ zapak.com and suddenly my monitor turned black with no signal and the CPU light glowing.
Then I tried a hard reset and again getting a black screen with no beep. I checked IDE connections, RAMs and AGP Gfx card and even reassembled them. Also took out the CMOS battery, but nothing working.
Dad says, new PC after the boards. :|
Anyhow, will anyone be interested in 2*512mb 100mhz SD RAM and an ancient nVidia fx 5200 AGP 8x? :-D or should I keep them in my museum?

smilyes are meant for fun and i dont own the smiley site and i am not spamming. Thankyou Hitboxx for the warning u r d man

Top Bottom