Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
firefox is certainly the best browser i've seen ...

i have a doubt abt firefox ...
how do tweak firefox so that it works only in tabs ...
ie when i 'shift+enter' a link .. it shud open in new tab than i new window

aadipa

Padawan
alib_i said:

if u have scroll mouse, click with scroll wheel on the link to openit in new tab

OP
W

Wizard

Journeyman
it_waaznt_me said:
Hehe .. I just saw that Internet Explorer isnt in the list ... :)

Do u really need it m8....if u feel IE is the Best Browser...I am ready to include it in the POLL ;)

mahidhar

Broken In
alib_i said:
firefox is certainly the best browser i've seen ...

instead of shift+enter use ctrl+enter

G

undoubtedly OPERA rulez !! its the cooooooooooooooooolest flight to the net ....speed...instant on...catch clearing sys.....ok i am not from opera comunity...but ....not flattry...actually...kaboom eXperinz !!!!

Gaurav

In the zone
Myie i.e. Maxthon is good but OPERA 7 is best in every aspect. The only drawback myIE is having that it works on IE engine means all the security threats welcomed by IE are for myIE too.

melloowmel

Broken In
Aren't all of ya forgettin' somethin?

Yo people!!!
What on earth happend to a browser called FireFox?
Lemme tell ya somethin,as far as only speed is concerned there is nothin remotely close to the Firefox.It simply blazes through.Even as Opera is settin up a secure connection & receiving data & all that stuff, Firefox has awready loaded the entire page & seems to be begging ya 2 get a move on with the next page u want it opened.It's almost magical!!! It can load the Hotmail.com front page in about 3-4 secs on a dialup connection where Opera would take about double the time. and the best part is it's free. But as far as features combined with good speeds r concerned Opera wins hands down.So here's my advice - Add it to the list right away!!! :wink:
Regards,
Mel.

lajs

Broken In
IE the worst

<thanks to reference from net>

*strom.com/awards/377.html

Over the past few weeks more Internet Explorer vulnerabilities have come to light. Here is advice from Bob Matsuoka, President and founder of Runtime Technologies. I think what he has to say makes a lot of sense. Take it away, Bob.

At the bottom of a recent vulnerability noteposted by the US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (CERT) is a chilling paragraph header in the Solutions section: "Use a different web browser" (than IE). This has been our company policy for about four months, ever since our System Administrator, who is no security slouch himself, had his machine infected by some sort of malware that brought it down and necessitated a day-long cleanup. Yes, he had anti-virus software installed, we have a firewall, and his IE security settings were tight. Clearly, however, unless you crank up security to the maximum level -- disabling Active scripting and ActiveX controls in the Local Machine Zone, and also disabling browser helper objects -- IE can not be considered a "safe" browser.
*www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/713878
*support.microsoft.com/?kbid=870669

lajs

Broken In
i feel IE the worst

opera the best coz am using it ...but i dont know mozilla firefox
wht is special abt that?????

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Opera is good ......but who the hell is gonna pay USD 39 when u can get the same performance for free !! tell me how many of you have actually purchased Opera ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom