Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ice

In the zone
How do i make myie2 stop blocking my new messages on various forums??? every time i select dont block this url in future but it never works.. ive even added the sites address to the exceptions

eg.. www.s2kfoum.org
eg.. www.thinkdigit.com

but it still blocks my message popups.

Ive gone throight the options and i think its just like opera, opera has a slight advantage but (speed) while on the other hand myie2 uses IE therefore more sites will support it.
MyIE2 has one stupid problem-add hunter..

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Yes UCMore lists as a Spyware in Spybot S&D .. Earlier it was a hidden part of MyIE2 but now they give an option whether to install it or not .. I m suspicious of Weather too .. so I dont enable both of them ..

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Bin logo is for Ads blocked. The one just right to Bin (the plug) means online or offline. Next to it is the option to enable Content Filter. Next to it is the option to Activate New Open Windows (cauz new windows are opened in background by default. ) The Sun icon is when enabled will cause any link to open in a new window.Very handy it will save u from lot of right clickin and selecting Open in new window. The last one is Simple collector ... u can save any text data in it ..
61 M is ur free memory .. (d u have 64 M ...? ) ..

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hahaa... u use S2K too .. ;) .. then u will find this useful . .. by the way . ..
Goto Options>Setup Center>Content Filter. Click on Exception list. Add those sites that u dont want to be blocked here.. there is a seperate tab for Popup Filter too .. U can have exceptions here too ..
Happy Surfing ...

ice

In the zone
Nope, i have 192 MB.
and 512 virtual ram.

But iv already added the sites.. finally i ended up disabling add hunter..
Opera is fast but..
Btw cant i move the Page bar(has the list of open pages) to the bottom of the screen??like right above the status bar.

TheMask

@ TechEnclave
pal, i have to try a lot of stuff u know... Opera, Flashget, Mozilla, Zone Alarm, ICQ, MyIE2... not to mention the many things i have yet to "try" personally :wink:

A

Anonymous

Best Browser

8) Well , imy choice is Opera and am using right from the start!! But i doubt whether you can play audio in Opera browser !! Is there any plug-in for that?!

ice

In the zone
audio, as in mp3 or something????
use winamp na.a..
milion times bettr than ne media player out there..

abattoir

Right off the assembly line
nobody has mentioned linux. I don't think MyIE supports linux. so only firebird and opera are left. firebird is too light on features and can't be compared to the full version of Opera(Search Google)!!

and wizard,try help (I dont remember exactly where it was since i've not installed opera now)
or try clicking the right mouse button and simultaneously move the mouse up and down. A windows pops up saying you have used mouse gestures for the first time and then guides you to the help page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom