Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep

Version 2.0
Opera simply rocks...using it for long time now..
tried many browsers but you cant compare any browser with opera..
fully great featured packed FASTEST browser i have ever used...

cheers
Deep

xfce-lover

Right off the assembly line
abattoir said:
firebird is too light on features and can't be compared to the full version of Opera(Search Google)!!
which features did you miss out in firebird? :?:
though i like Opera too and would vote for it any day but saying that firebird lacks in features is like doing injustice to the developers. it is an excellent browser which is light and very fast. secondly it does not have problems with rendering Java or Flash when compared to Opera (opera users a very weird method in background to do the job).
btw guys anyone saying that browsers based on IE engine are fast should check out Opera or Firebird and they will know what speed means. IE is definitely the more stable one but not the faster one.

OP
W

Wizard

Journeyman

HEY GUYS

CHECK THIS OUT,,I FOUND THIS IN DOWNLOAD.COM SITE

What is your browser of choice?

*www.freewebs.com/ice_0/poll.JPG

ice

In the zone
IE RULZ.. IE OWNZ... IE BEATS ALL OTHER BROWSERS..

the one who wrote the above post is using opera to browse this website.

A

Anonymous

coolcrook007 said:
OPERA RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I agree :thumbsup:

Even Digit Forum is opening quickly

ice

In the zone
xfce-lover said:
abattoir said:
firebird is too light on features and can't be compared to the full version of Opera(Search Google)!!
which features did you miss out in firebird? :?:
though i like Opera too and would vote for it any day but saying that firebird lacks in features is like doing injustice to the developers. it is an excellent browser which is light and very fast. secondly it does not have problems with rendering Java or Flash when compared to Opera (opera users a very weird method in background to do the job).
btw guys anyone saying that browsers based on IE engine are fast should check out Opera or Firebird and they will know what speed means. IE is definitely the more stable one but not the faster one.

I missed lot of features that come bundled with opera, like mouse gestures(in firebird u need to dload them) Secondly firebird has a sort of semi "heavy browserlook"..I agree it is an excellent browser, BUT my IE runs faster than Firebird, FB duznt even have an installer.For flash u need to dload the plugin again.. even if u have it for IE. Yes flash looks much better than it duz in opera in FB.. but nothing comes close to IE...
Besides FB was slow for me. infact most of the times my IE the same speed as my Opera. i use opera only for digit, cuz its exceptionally slow.. and i open bout 50 sub windows in opera..

Oh and PS: FB is not as customisable as Opera.. eg, I couldnt move the tab bar to the bootm of the window.. so tht it would look lil bit like my IE.

FB has its shortcomings, etc.. but i agree the developers deservee some credit..

OP
W

Wizard

Journeyman
Hai

Hey guys
Have u tried Mozzilla Thunderbird Fire Fox,,,

I installed but it says Connection Refused

and I heared its better than Opera,,is it true

ice

In the zone
Not really,

1) its firefox
2) its ok
3) even with the extentions its slower than opera
4) Looks timepass
5) Is weebit slowwer
6) too rigit a browser,

akash27

Right off the assembly line
yeh opera is extremely fast but i do agree that MyIE2 is also good and somewhat faster than IE(even i don't understand how is it possible)

aadipa

Padawan
the only thing that i u opera is that it has inbuild download manager.
some how i am not able to integrate DAP5.3 with MyIE2 (don't know what i installed/uninstalled but all my DAP integration are not working)
MyIE2 is much user friendly than Opera.
For me they both give somewhat same speed as i ad-blocker in MyIE2 blocks most of the ads, which opera cannot.

OP
W

Wizard

Journeyman

Its been more than 7 months since the last reply :)

Cool....and we got 42 votes for Opera ....Well is there any change ???

I dont think sso....
Shoot ur replies .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom