Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

super_ferrari

Broken In
I vote for OPERA...very nice browser...it has almost all necessary plugins...like a file transfer similar to download accelerator....pop up ads blocking...recommended browser

abdulabby

Broken In
Opera rocks. Browser like myie2 and slimbrowser use ie as the base. So its just the features that u r getting but u dont get the hot as hell!! speed of Opera.
Opera really rocks!!
Other browsers eat the dust of Opera

TheMask

@ TechEnclave
after hearing so much about Opera, i thot i will give it a try. i looked for the file in the Jan Mindware CD. there is one, but it says Trial. so, is Opera not a freeware? just curious...

abdulabby

Broken In
Yeah and just in case opera crashes with even 40 pages ,it always present u with the option of starting from where it crashed the nxt time u start it. No other browser provides this option.
For such great features some ads is nothing. Opera is freeware but shows ads.
Hence Opera rocks!!!

OP
W

Wizard

Journeyman
Sessions Save

Does Anyone know how to Save Session In MyIE2

Save Session mean saving ur previosly visted sites,,,( just like opera )

TheMask

@ TechEnclave
well... guys since u r talking about how many windows it takes to crash, i have worked with more than 50 windows open and nothing crashes. :p

Can we end the discussion of how many windows does it take to crash? :wink:

abdulabby

Broken In
Hell Yeah!! u can save multiple sessions in opera by clicking on save sessions in the file menu and giving a different name for the .win file each time u save.

abdulabby

Broken In
Hell Yeah!! u can save multiple sessions in opera by clicking on save sessions in the file menu and giving a different name for the .win file each time u save.

nirubhai

Broken In
TheMask said:
well... guys since u r talking about how many windows it takes to crash, i have worked with more than 50 windows open and nothing crashes. :p
well, try it with 128mb ram

as far as i remember, i have done it few years back.
when i was having 32mb ram. mine is p2.
so, ready?

OP
W

Wizard

Journeyman
MY IE

Hello

Tell me whts the difference between Mozzila Firebird and Opera 7,,

Which is better

And one more thing,,,Using My IE 2....going back is difficult compared to Opera.....

AnNa RuLZ

Right off the assembly line
Opera is second to none. IE is such a sucker. opera is far more stable than anything. Man, we can open so many tabs in one single window and it never crashes. Its got so many features and shortcuts to send any other browser packing

Opera RuLZ

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I too agree that it is difficult to get back to Opera after using MyIE2 ... I havent used Opera since seven or eight months after I switched to MyIE2 .. Anybody here Avantbrowser user ..? They tell me its big brother to MyIE2 .. I will try it after ur opinions ...

ice

In the zone
AnNa RuLZ said:
Opera is second to none. IE is such a sucker. opera is far more stable than anything. Man, we can open so many tabs in one single window and it never crashes. Its got so many features and shortcuts to send any other browser packing

Opera RuLZ

I sorta disagree.. my opera crashes every now and then while IE does not. And at times opera makes the images look wierd.. It doesnt have auto resizing of images Cant open MHT.

NOTE: I use opera too.. but prefer IE, only if i had lil bit more ram.

ice

In the zone
it_waaznt_me said:
I too agree that it is difficult to get back to Opera after using MyIE2 ... I havent used Opera since seven or eight months after I switched to MyIE2 .. Anybody here Avantbrowser user ..? They tell me its big brother to MyIE2 .. I will try it after ur opinions ...

Hi.. hey ur tellin me MYIE2 Is better.?? cool.. il try it out..
iz it freeware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom