Ubuntu to get visual refresh with Hardy Heron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
*www.imgx.org/pfiles/1648/Ubuntu-8-04-a-k-a-Hardy-Heron-2.pngThis propose of hardy theme suggests to Ubuntu 7.10 use the beautiful new Clearlooks engine with subtle changes in the color, selected menu item and in the gnome main-menu. So take a look at the may be future theme of Ubuntu Hardy Heron :D

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/4577/ubuntu-hardy1.jpg *www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/4578/Ubuntu_Mockup_Hardy_Heron_by_willwill100.png *www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/4579/Ubuntu_8_04_GUI_Design_Idea_by_Mossblaser.png
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/11262_0xojj/mockup2.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/11261_szgmd/mockup3.jpg​

GTK Transparent theme design .. New theme engine for Linux

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/4580/murrine_rgba.png​

For All Icon/Wallpaper and other Artwork : Ubuntu Wiki

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2123380002_ec73f8668a_o.png
superb!
but will the dock be a part of standard desktop?

Rahim

Married!
Baap re!!! Ek Dum Jhakaas :)
With these themes the Desktop with look awesome. Just hope that New Features would be the real reasons for its download & install rather than these
Visual Delights!!!
I am wondering(thinking ?) about the new and improved features for Hardy, as i am soooo satisfied with Gutsy :), except my Scanner(Lexmark X1185) doesnt work in Gutsy :(

@praka: They will not do that :(

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^^ Vista is forced on People when they buy a new system :( So kinda buying goes out of the Window. M$ uses its reach and $$$ to put Vista down the throat of the people.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
^^ Vista is forced on People when they buy a new system :( So kinda buying goes out of the Window. M$ uses its reach and $$$ to put Vista down the throat of the people.

Agreed. But one must try and refrain from purchasing Vista, until absolutely necessary.
Here's the 11th commandment:
Thou shalt not use Vista until and unless Bill Gates personally gifts you a copy. - and avoid piracy :rolleyes:

utsav

damn busy...
Xp will rule till 2010
and many will switch directly to vienna .vista is flop like windows 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom