I really want it ASAP

^^ congrats for ur 300th Post, Gagan :D

Last edited by a moderator:

praka123

left this forum longback
Vista,flop!!:shock::shock:
u must be kidding:confused::confused:
Vista Roxxxx.
BTW the new look of 'oobooontoo':D:D is great.
whre is my copy??
:eek:sry dude!dont get offended!Vista is a flop already,even Sp1 *may* not rescue its market!as of now,vista sales are depending on the M$ bullying the hardware esp laptop/desktop manufactures to must bundle vista on their products!-this is reality dude!think!then why did they released sp3 for win xp when M$ openly claims that xp support is ending :lol: even major OEM pc manufacturers like dell are allowing downgrading option from vista to xp :p

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Amazing, pretty neat, hope the mock-ups get materialized :D

Cimitan used RGBA colormaps to implement the feature and says that, with only 10 or 20 extra lines of code, translucency can easily be added to other theme engines that support RGBA. from here
Lolz and now how many years and lines did M$ add to get the translucency in Vista?:rolleyes:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Thou shalt not use Vista until and unless Bill Gates personally gifts you a copy. - and avoid piracy :rolleyes:
I still wouldn't

Please don't get fanboyism and Vista in this thread. Neither belong here.

Last edited:

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
:eek:sry dude!dont get offended!Vista is a flop already,even Sp1 *may* not rescue its market!as of now,vista sales are depending on the M$ bullying the hardware esp laptop/desktop manufactures to must bundle vista on their products!-this is reality dude!think!then why did they released sp3 for win xp when M$ openly claims that xp support is ending :lol: even major OEM pc manufacturers like dell are allowing downgrading option from vista to xp :p

offtopic: well Windows 2000 sp4 came around 3 years ago... That was like 5 4 years after XP was released.. so according to you XP may have been a flop and ms offered service packs to Windows 2000 :D..
anyway no offenses :)

yeah this hardy heron really ROXXXXX

x3060

A LOTR fan
Xp will rule till 2010 and many will switch directly to vienna .vista is flop like windows 2000

Win 2000 is not a flop , but ME is , infact 2k was the best IMO, if only they have a SP5 , unfortunately it aint gonna happen. any ways back on topic

@darkstar, mate thats one hell of a desktop. *farm3.static.flickr.com/2374/2107304572_b5f0b2191d_o.png
aah , the black beauty.....:)

F

FilledVoid

Although I love Ubuntu and the Eye Candy. I really don't think that Eye Candy was what Heron needed. Personally it needs a lot more functionality improvements if you were to ask me. Improved Mobile Connectivity, Better H/W support, Increased User friendliness (I'm talking from the Troubleshooting aspect.) etc. Just my personal Opinion though.

praka123

left this forum longback
wireless,printer supports are the first priority for Linux community.Hope the billionaire mark shuttleworth and his company cannonical can persuade those hardware companies to open drivers for FOSS community and hence without the need of ndiswrapper or pluginwrapper,we ,the Linux users should have our hardware supported!.

Also,rather than focuzing on all customized spins of ubuntu,cannonical and Ubuntu Community should keep their work on Ubuntu-Gnome.

Let others control and keep the kde,xfce distros !why the pain of maintaining 3 distros!already kubuntu is heard a lil buggy!.give to kde/xfce community to keep kubuntu,xubuntu etcetra.

already kde debian distros are available like simply mepis which is really easy to use!and is direct debian based with new versions. :)

aditya_v

Broken In
Well, graphical updates are cool. But I am more excited with Pulse audio.. It would really take sound to the next level..

I am using pulse audio for Gutsy and it has brought life back to sennheiser 's :)

praka123

left this forum longback
^well I am using pulse audio in my debian sid and it is really better sans the problem of gecko based browsers crashing with latest flashplayer9+pulse audio,when u right click flash object to click "settings" option :p

aditya_v

Broken In
^well I am using pulse audio in my debian sid and it is really better sans the problem of gecko based browsers crashing with latest flashplayer9+pulse audio,when u right click flash object to click "settings" option :p

Well, i use noscript to make sure no flash thingies work anyway.. and I would , anyday try go with muuuchhh better sound than some flash animation..

There is one thing though.. the incrmenting volumes, or adjusting equaliser takes effect after a delay.. it sometimes really bugs me.. being a audiophile that i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom