TUTORIAL: List of Files to be hacked using Resource Hacker!

Netjunkie

In the zone
Arey yaar Vishal,
at this pace you will soon come out with an "Aishwarya Edition of Windows XP"
Excellent job dude.

jfrasier

Right off the assembly line
I want to edit the look of the "Save As" in IE, or the "Save Picture" when right-clicking on a graphic on the web or a "Save as" dialog in Word. I can't figure out what file(s) I need to hack.

Thanks.

vandit

In the zone
hey why dont u (vishal gupta) compile the tutorial as a winzip file,, as goobimama did with his tuts.. this will be easier for others to view.....

ECE0105

In the zone
Kewl Hack Vishal..................

It would be great if you could include a Comprehensive tutorial on the hacks that you have displayed here and also other things that can be done.

BTW, how do you guys know about all these stuff????????

Let me also know yaar..... Just following these tut's have made me the GEEK around my home...

Guys out here will prostrate before me if I show them something original....

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
ECE0105 said:
Kewl Hack Vishal..................

It would be great if you could include a Comprehensive tutorial on the hacks that you have displayed here and also other things that can be done.

I also want a full fledged tuts VISHAL
Not in bits and pieces....please do take time for this one and we shal request mods to make it a sticky...... ;)

And ya also post in the way or CODES alsong with screenshots

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
This is how my new System Properties dialog box (Sysdm.cpl) and Run dialog box looks? :)

I tried to make it look-a-like VISTA dialog box and fill the left space with an image! :D

*img147.imageshack.us/img147/9571/sysdm0jo.jpg

And this is RUN dialog box w/o ne text:

*img80.imageshack.us/img80/6710/run3ae.jpg

Last edited:

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
BACK WITH A BANG!!!
hi VIS(hal gup)TA
how were your exams?

that's a Nice peice of art dear.

sure billy is gona appoint u very soon.
keep posting....

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
HEy vishal we r like in 5th standards and u r showing knowledge like a double degree stud..so please do post teh method / steps/ codes u did the above ones.....
NEW craze??? ANGELINA.....where is ASH dude???

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
thank u guys! :)
@wizrulz
Don't u know Aish is in my heart :D
Actually I didnt find any image of Aish which can fit in that place and this image is perfect for it.

And guys!
Very soon I'll post a brief tutorial for Resource hacker, in which I'll explain all the things as vandit hv asked for adding the images. I hv to leave now, its too late. but will post the tut asap. :)

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
@vandit
I hv posted a tut for Resource Hacker here, in which u can also find the method to add ur own images in dialog boxes. :)

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
yar Vishal its time u tell the secret....let me guess....ur a googler....(hopr u understand google...googler)...and u know some clean google hacks right....but still good job....

Last edited:
OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Believe me buddy, thats the BEST way to appreciate others work!

neway If u think so, then its ok.
I'll not mind :)

And pls lemme know about the sites, if u get them while googling! ;)

Last edited:

ganesh bhat

Broken In
hi vishal. ur tuts are really superb. i also tried that procedure bar.but at the end its showing like this: "Cannot create file C:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
I have disabled the Windows File protection using Windows file protection switcher.pleaseee
give me a solution.
and one more thing is im using STYle Xp theme

Last edited:
Top Bottom