Trader Feedback thread

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Seller : freshseasons

Item : DSE AE2922 Front Floorstanding Speakers

Thread Link : Deal was made outside of TDF

Comments : A very co-operative, knowledgeable seller, with prompt response to everything.

Notes (Optional) : i followed with him on these speakers for near-about 2 months (or perhaps more) over on HFV through PMs or SMSes. he had advised me to first look for a fresh pair of the speakers in the market, and unable to find one, i went ahead with him. these speakers were part of a whole 5.1 system which he has (or now may be, had, since he was looking forward to selling the whole system). he was not at once reluctant to part with just a component of the whole system, but gladly gave them away to me. and not forgetting, he patiently answered my every query on comparisons with other speakers, queries on audio technicalities, etc. finally i bought them from him sometime in Jan/Feb, and he was almost ready with the packaging. he shipped them as soon as i made the payment to him, which was just 6.5k, considering the great sound they produce. i very much liked the product. a highly recommended seller! kudos!

Pic :

*i.imgur.com/u4Tfvl.jpg

Seller : freshseasons

Item : Circle ARKO 100 W / 2.0 Multimedia Speakers

Thread Link : Deal made out of TDF

Comments : A very co-operative, knowledgeable seller, with prompt response to everything.

Notes : i bought these speakers from him more recently. he has had them for about 2 months, and also had done a review on them on a couple of forums, one of which could be read here:

Circle Arko 100W 2.0 Speakers - Review

The deal was a breeze (packaging was very nice and shipping done quickly....forgot the name of the courier, else would've left a feedback for them too. it was some rather lesser known agency with whom i had dealt for the first time), and about the seller, i've already written above :)

Pic : (have the pics of just the boxed item)

*i.imgur.com/xFzcEl.jpg *i.imgur.com/8xxoUl.jpg

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Buyer: giri1991

Item: Steelseries Siberia V1 Headset

Thread Link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/158081-steelseries-siberia-v1-white.html

Comments: An utmost prompt buyer. was upfront and accommodating all the while.

thanks giri for accepting the HP!

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Seller : GhorMaanas

Item : Razer DA

Thread Link : N/A

Comments : It was more of a giveaway rather than a sell :)) Mouth-watering deal, plus real good gestures (hail you man), super duper fast service. Looking fwd to deal again from you. :)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
thanks sujay for the kind words. really pleasant to deal with you :thumbs:

Seller: Sam9953

Item: Media-player carrying case

Thread Link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed...e-dvd-player-multi-purpose-carrying-case.html

Comments: a very prompt, eager, and co-operative seller. almost went out of his way in helping the deal go smoothly. and the item dispatched is well-maintained as well as very handy for what its meant for. highly recommended as a seller!

Last edited:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Seller: varkey

Item: Segate GoFlex Home (without HDD)

Thread-link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/15...-7-downloader-fully-configured-ready-use.html

Comments: a superb seller, who is very prompt in delivering, packages the product well, pays heed to your doubts with patience, and has a cheerful disposition! want else does one want?! kudos to you varkey!

Pictures:
*i.imgur.com/9Oz80l.jpg *i.imgur.com/miMAQl.jpg

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
thanks sujay for the kind words. really pleasant to deal with you :thumbs:

Seller: Sam9953

Item: Media-player carrying case

Thread Link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed...e-dvd-player-multi-purpose-carrying-case.html

Comments: a very prompt, eager, and co-operative seller. almost went out of his way in helping the deal go smoothly. and the item dispatched is well-maintained as well as very handy for what its meant for. highly recommended as a seller!

You are a pretty great buyer as well. Thanks for the wonderful deal buddy.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Buyer: madhu

Item: Razer Onza TE Xbox360 Controller

Thread-link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/159440-razer-onza-te-xbox-360-controller.html

Comments: great buyer! helped in finishing off the deal quick and without any hiccups. also very prompt in responding & acting. highly recommended to deal with!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seller: Mr. Officer

Item: Seagate 7200.12 250 GB Hard Disk

Thread link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/159538-new-250-gb-7200-12-seagate-hdd.html

Comments: Great guy. Deal went through very swiftly. :)

kbganesh

Broken In
Seller: gaurav3282 *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/members/144099.html

Item: Sapphire 7850 OC 1 GB GDDR5 edition

Thread link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/169178-multiple-items-very-good-prices.html

Comments: Nice guy, Quick shipping and had a smooth deal..highly recommended.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Buyer: ithehappy *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/members/99398.html

Item: MSI GTX580 Lightning

Thread Link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/169202-msi-gtx580-lightning-sale.html

Comments: Excellent buyer, no haggling and unnecessary low balling, prompt payment, very very punctual, communicative and friendly, will deal again if chance arises.

Notes (Optional): Yeah, sell him stuffs eyes closed, even COD if he wants, I can vouch for him.

Hrishi

Seller UserID : "Faun".
Item: "BrainWavz Beta IEM , Dunnu Hephaes DN-16.".

Thread Link: Earphones Sale

Comments: Excellent Seller.Helped me in picking the IEMs acoording to my Taste. Reduced some amount without even giving me a chance to bargain.The products Sold , were price accordingly , in fact cheaper.
No hassle while buying. Also the products received were in good condition as descirbed in OT.
Shipping was fast and safe.

Notes (Optional): Would definitely deal with him in future , if any opportunity arrives. He is a trusted and genuine seller.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Though, this deal was completed more than 2 months back, I didn't knew about this thread.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Seller: rockfella *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/members/36285.html

Item: Motherboard Gigabyte GAG31-S2L + Kingston 2GB DDR2 RAM

Thread Link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed...on-2gb-ddr2-coolermaster-cpu-cooler-free.html

Comments: Superb seller and a great guy. He travelled all the way near my home to get this deal done. When I faced some problem, with the motherboard, (I was unable to get it running, probably due to some RAM issue), he was there to help. He got the motherboard checked, as I didn't get it checked before purchasing, then he went to my home for fixing the thing.

Notes (Optional): Great guy, I must say. Was very helpful and friendly.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Buyer: gunnerwholelife

Item: MEElectronics M6 (IEMs)

Thread-link: sold without thread-creation, through pvt. conversations.

Comments: gunner waved a gun & took away the IEMs! :D
great member to deal with! swift & prompt in the process & communication. i still owe him some 'test-material. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words :)
Seller : GhorMaanas
Item : MEElectronics M6 (IEMS)
Thread-Link: bought without thread-creation,Through pvt. conversations.
Comments:Great seller.He also went ahead and send me some very good tracks to test the full potential of the iems.Would love to deal with him again.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Buyer: skyh3ck

Item: Sony PS2

Comment(s): Breezy deal!! a nice TDF-member. Got it over with in a jiffy! hassle-free exchange.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Seller : GhorMaanas *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/members/120775.html

Item : Sony PS2

Comments : Great guy, nice deal,

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Buyer: gaurav3282

Item: Cowon iAudio E2

Comment(s): Kudos to the buyer! The deal went through as a pleasant breeze! An amiable & a steadfast member; a gem of TDF & Naahan worthy for dealing/interacting with (again) anytime!! ;)

suarezian

You'll Never Walk Alone
Seller: masterkd

Item: Galaxy Note

Link: We conversed through PM

Comments: Transaction was fine, received the product on time. But received a faulty battery and a faulty usb cable. The seller says those accessories worked fine for him. I don't know whether he's lying or not, but now I need to spend 1.5k extra for a new battery and usb cable.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Seller: drkrack
Item: Creative Zen Micro PMP
Link: conversed through PMs over a long course of time
Comment: highly pleased with the deal! best-sounding PMP that i have used till now (even better than the famed Sansa Clip+)! he let me have the PMP for a very good price. packed it nicely, and sent it promptly to me upon receiving the payment from me. highly recommended member!

Top Bottom