Trader Feedback thread

tkin

Back to school!!
Buyer name: Sam9s
City: Ghaziabad
Item: XFX HD5850
Thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/139350-hd-5850-needed.html

Comments: Excellent buyer, prompt money transfer, no low-bolling and very co-operative.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Seller / Buyer :Tkin

Item :Kigston 4GB DDRII RAM

Thread Link :*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/140295-e8400-asus-p5q-kingston-rams.html

Comments : Very Co-operative, supportive, genuine, quick response, nice person and helpful!!! and highly recommended

Ratings-A++++++++

tkin

Back to school!!
Buyer: Tenida

Item: Kingston 2x2GBGB 800MHz, C6 DDRII

Thread Link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/140295-e8400-asus-p5q-kingston-rams.html

Comments : Quick response, good communication skills, punctual, no hard bargaining or haggling, ideal buyer. Friendly too.

Ratings: Over 9000(for those who don't know this meme, it means very good)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buyer: newway01

Item: Zebronics Bijli

Thread Link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/140387-zebronics-bijli-cabinet.html

Comments : Mega fast transfer, no haggling, no low balling, trustworthy.

Ratings: Over 9000

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buyer: mailme.manju

Item: E8400, Asus P5Q

Thread Link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/140295-e8400-asus-p5q-kingston-rams.html

Comments : Good communication, fast response, fast transfer.

Ratings: Over 9000

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Seller : tkin

Item : HD5850

Thread Link :*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/139350-hd-5850-needed.html

Comments : Excellent Seller, not just because of prompt shipment, but excellent packing, followup and best of all an option to return the product if it fails to perfrom within 3 days .... highly recommended seller

newway01

Journeyman
Seller : tkin

Product : Zebronics Bijli Cabinet

Thread Link : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/140387-zebronics-bijli-cabinet.html

Comments : Excellent Seller and Prompt Delivery. Hassle-free trading. Recommended :goodjob:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seller : mkerala

Product : Digit CD/DVD Collection (150 discs)

Thread Link : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed...ecember-2010-dvd-cd-collection-150-discs.html

Comments : Nice guy to deal with. Prompt delivery. Highly recommended. :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seller : bhushanm

Product : WD 1TB Hard Disk, Nokia BH-215 Bluetooth Headset

Thread Link : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/139480-western-digital-1tb-sata-internal-hdd.html

Comments : Honest Seller and Steal Deal. Fast shipping and also excellent packing for HDD..:)

d3p

PowerHouse
Seller : MAVIHS [Shivam].

Item: Thermalright Venomous X CPU Cooler.

Thread Link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/140026-thermalright-venomous-x-heatsink.html

Comments: Good Response over phone, but not on practicality.

Good dealings but very slow on delivery & communicating the same. For one moment i felt like, i'm done with my money, but hopefully got to know, its on the way.

Package on the air now, hopefully it will reach me, before i leave this world.

I will update more once i get the package about the contents & packaging details.

> Checked & fixed a deal on 12th-June-2011 & to send money.
> Transferred Money straight to account on 13th-June-2011. Got it creditted within 15mins & confimed with OP.
> Verified & Courier got shipped on 14th-june-2011 evening with some excuses.
> 15th-June-2011 : repeatedly checking with Seller, for tracking number of the courier package, but unable to get any confirmation. Of course feeling helpless now...

> Uff...Finally i got it @ 9:00pm through a auto driver. I mean the courier company set send my package through an auto rickshaw driver, How much annoying.....

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Seller-Tkin
Item-Seagate Freeagent Go 320GB HDD
Thread Link-Seagate Freeagent Go 320 GB
Comment-Nice guy to deal with.He is so friendly.Highly recommended
Rating-A++++++++++++++++++++++++

tkin

Back to school!!
Buyer: Tenida
Item: Seagate Freeagent Go 320GB HDD
Comment: A pleasure to deal with, very communicative, prompt payment, no haggling, also has good knowledge of the stuff he buys(hence, no noob queries). Will deal in future.
Rating: :):):):):)

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Buyer: PIMPOM
Item: Cooler Master 500w extreme & Samsung 40 gb hdd puma
Thread:
1)*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/143098-cooler-master-500w-extreme.html
2)*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/142613-samsung-40gb-puma-still-alive.html
Location Aizwal, mizoram
Comments:An excellent guy, promptly communicative,very helpful for first time seller, fast transfer.

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Seller: avichandana20000
Item: Cooler Master 500w extreme & Samsung 40 gb hdd puma
Thread:
1)*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/143098-cooler-master-500w-extreme.html
2)*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/142613-samsung-40gb-puma-still-alive.html
Comments: Good communication, good follow-up after shipping, excellent packing. Wouldn't hesitate to buiy from him again.
Photos and description of items and packing as received in the PSU thread.

azzu

AJJU
Seller : G.I.Prabu

Item : Genius twin wheel f1

Comments : Great great response , Was pleasure dealing with this guy , no hassles at all (though they were delays in courier but that was because of Local agitations and bandhs)
Great guy to deal with , can be trusted with eyes close

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Seller : d3p5kor

Item : CM silent pro M600

Comments : Very friendly, so polite, generous, Great guy to deal with , can be trusted with eyes closed... Finally the packing was kicka$$..

Thanks buddy... :grin:

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ as you asked to pack them properly, I have done the same in order to ensure the PSU is safe from some sort of impact these DTDC people generally does.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Seller : d3p5kor

Item : Alienware OptX AW2210

Comments : Awesome deal IMO, very generous... Well packed..

Thanks d3p5kor... :grin:

prankie

D PrankMaster
Seller / Buyer : gauravranu

Item : MSI 6670

Thread Link : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/156980-msi-r-6670-md1gd5-graphic-card.html

Comments : Good and genuine seller, speedy delivery

Top Bottom