Touchscreen mobile under 14k....??

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Samsung Wave or Htc wildfire.
---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Don't buy nokia phones they have symbian os which buggy at the best.The S60 UI is neither user-friendly nor attractive enough to rival the best in class. The core functionality is all there but when we are talking about that much money, only covering the basics just doesn't cut it.
I am facing problem with my nokia n79 os.Most pathitic os i have ever seen.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Samsung Wave or Htc wildfire.
---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Don't buy nokia phones they have symbian os which buggy at the best.The S60 UI is neither user-friendly nor attractive enough to rival the best in class. The core functionality is all there but when we are talking about that much money, only covering the basics just doesn't cut it.
I am facing problem with my nokia n79 os.Most pathitic os i have ever seen.

So, U don't like the Symbian OS. That's why Nokia is the world leader in Mobile Phones. For a matter of fact, Symbian has the largest share in the mobile phone OS market. What do you think if you haven't liked the N79 UI, every other Symbian UI from Nokia is the same way. You cannot match the widespread popularity of Symbian with any Windows Mobile or the Samsung BADA OS. While Windows mobile is for a priveleged few, Samsung's BADA OS is a new entry into the market, so you never know what may happen to this in the near future. Symbian has the greatest no. of apps available, which I believe that the Windows Mobile and BADA OS don't match even if combined together.
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD!

sujoyp

Grand Master
If someone thinks Nokia is going down think again they have 76.9% of market share of China in just Q2 which is 76.9% of 6.9million cellphone:grin:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@Cyberkid-Market share in India-
# Nokia market share dipped from 64% in ‘08-09 to 52.2% in ‘09-10.
# Samsung gained the market share – 10% to 17.4% in ‘09-10.
# LG’s market share increased marginally from 4.5% to 5.9%.
# Losers include Sony Ericsson (market share fell from 6% to 3%), Motorola (3.5% to 1%), ZTE (5.6% to 1.9%).
# Micromax has been one of the major winners, from nothing to 4.1% [drive by huge advertising during IPL].
# Karbonn’s market share too increased to 3%

Just see Nokia is loosing its market.The main cause is the os symbian.Symbian could be the world largest using OS in mobile but its also buggy at best.
Don't compare symbian os with samsung BADA OS compare with google anroid.Google anroid os is much better than symbian and its capturing the market rapidly.Just wait you will also find much application for anroid.

sujoyp

Grand Master
We know that nokia is going down...but it still sells more than total of all other companies Samsung+LG+Moto+SE+others..and that is an achievement:-D

Do u know what 76% of china market and 52% of Indian market means:wink:...it means huge sales

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Why do you talking about china?? I am talking about the sales in india.The cause of loosing market is only because of symbian os.Nokia's hardware is good but its software is below par the quality other os like google anroid.

If nokia uses the same os believe me its sales will be going down and down.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I included china coz its sales volume is even higher than India...

I know S60v5 is old UI and dont like it personally and hope Nokia does everything right with Symbian 3, Symbain 4(2011) and Meego OS:))

OP
angie

angie

At last the devil is here
Yeah symbian was past. I have N72 and just love S60v2. But higher versions of symbian do not appear to be so perfect. Nokia will realize its mistake if it doesn't move to android or something else. Everybody needs to move forward. Nokia knows their market is going down otherwise they wouldn't had launched the C series.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
It was a good phone but sadly it's days are over. It's still on android 1.5

If budget is 14k you have three options
Lg optimus one
Samsung Galaxy 3
Sony ericsson Xperia x8

I would suggest lg optimus one :):):)

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^^^ I am in the same queue mate :)
Some dudes have reported that they have bought this phone at the price 12.2k...
That's quite a good price for a good mobile...

OP
angie

angie

At last the devil is here
Lg optimus 1 has only a 3 MPcam
samsung galaxy 3 is veru gud phone but agains has 3 MP cam and suffers poor battery backup.
xperia x8 is again 3.2 MP cam and has higher price of 14k
which samsung galaxy i7500 is priced near 15k. and i think android 1.6 is upgradeable.

sadly the os is not upgradeable. So i dont think i will be going for it now. Anu suggestions of a 5mp phone. X6 seems to be best bet now. :(

Last edited:

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Nokia x6 is a good multimedia phone...

But if you can increase your budget by 1.5-2k then you can have much better option like
Nokia c6-01(8MP camera, around 16.5k) and
Samsung wave(5MP camera, around 17k)

Both of these mobile have 720p video recording and better features than x6

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^^ I am in the same queue mate :)
Some dudes have reported that they have bought this phone at the price 12.2k...
That's quite a good price for a good mobile...

Wait till New Years' eve or somewhere around that for discounts!I think the price will come down further!

Top Bottom