Touchscreen mobile under 14k....??

OP
angie

angie

At last the devil is here
thats what i said and here is a link so knock yourself out... :)
Nokia X8 Touchscreen Mobile Features, Price and Review

xperia x8 looks good but 3.12 MP cam isn't enough for me... still the best choice after nokia X6

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Samsung Jet II (Current Price Rs.14500) Techtree.com India > News > Consumer Electronics > Samsung Jet 2 Reaches India

are you sure the about the price. Techtree says 19k.

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hahaha shud i say pwned!!!
sujoyp, now no one can answer that!!!

@angie: I do not know if that blog/site (mobileclues) belong to you or not; but it is not X8 mate...it is N8. Nokia does have X2,X3 and X6 but there is no X8 :D

Nokia Europe - Nokia N8 - Product

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
thats what i said and here is a link so knock yourself out... :)
Nokia X8 Touchscreen Mobile Features, Price and Review

LOL. among all the blogs, this is the blog that you are rooting on? That idiot doesn't know that the phone is called N8 and not X8. :)

here : Introducing Nokia N8

sujoyp

Grand Master
Now thats too much..LOL:lol::lol:

Even at the end of the blog there is a link to Nokia Europe site which takes to N8 homepage:)

OP
angie

angie

kk... thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

My friend bought omnia 2. How about its touchscreen response? It is resistive type.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I used to think all samsung TS phones use capacitive screens, surprising to know that cheaper ones like Corby & star have capacitive while the expensive omnia has resistive. I'd say don't go with a resistive screen if you are buying samsung, there are many samsung phones with capacitive screens, why not select another phone? why not go with omnia i900?

OP
angie

angie

my friend says he got omnia 2(which version=?) at 9000 recently. can anybody give me a link to that model?

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
omnia at 9000!!! The cheapest omnia model, this one, is available for 12500. I think He might have got a star wi-fi

OP
angie

angie

Ok, he got samsung star superb for 11,500. The current market price is 9500. it has 5 MP camera and wifi. But i think 3g is missing.... Also no idea about capacitive touchscreen although response was quite good when i used it.

ankushkool

Youngling
if you can increase budget, you can get Nokia X6 for 15.6k. else wait for Samsung Galaxy i5800 (coming soon). this phone is successor to spica.

edit: like dreamcatcher said, you can also wait for the X8

Awesome :) any idea what de price will be? the screen resolution is 240 x 400 pixels... isnt that wierd!!!

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Hey Buddy, you can go in for a Nokia C6. It's officially announced to be launched in the first week of Sep this year. It's features look promising such as the 5MP cam, 3G, WiFi, HSPDA, A-GPS, 3.2in touchscreen with 640 X 360 resolution @16 mn colors. And also a well laid out Qwerty Keypad. I suppose that it will be launched with a price tag of somewhere around 13 -14 K. I am myself going in for that handset.:wink: You can find it's review at Nokia C6 review: A playful character - GSMArena.com

And plz for God's sake don't believe on such blogs/sites which can not write the model names correct.

Gaurav

In the zone
Hey Buddy, you can go in for a Nokia C6. It's officially announced to be launched in the first week of Sep this year. It's features look promising such as the 5MP cam, 3G, WiFi, HSPDA, A-GPS, 3.2in touchscreen with 640 X 360 resolution @16 mn colors. And also a well laid out Qwerty Keypad. I suppose that it will be launched with a price tag of somewhere around 13 -14 K. I am myself going in for that handset.:wink: You can find it's review at Nokia C6 review: A playful character - GSMArena.com

And plz for God's sake don't believe on such blogs/sites which can not write the model names correct.

I fully agree with cyberkid, this phone looks promising. moreover it fits your budget. Android phones are new and they will not fit in this budget.

Incredible Hulk

Hulk Smash!

I think this phone is already available. see,

*shopping.indiatimes.com/IndiatimesShopping/ctl/20375871/pc//cat/960113/pid/4202992

sujoyp

Grand Master
Rs.16490 for C6 is not worth...better wait till it comes to 14k

Or @17k u better get Samsung Wave:smile:

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
I think this phone is already available. see,

Buy Nokia C6 QWERTY Slider GSM Mobile Phone online, Nokia C6 QWERTY Slider GSM Mobile Phone Price, Reviews @ Indiatimes Shopping.

Hey, I also found the C6 available for sale at shopping.Indiatimes.com, but will anyone plz tell me how can anyone sell a product even before it's release in the market. A few weeks back,(20th of July to be precise) Nokia has announced the expected release on the C6 to be somewhere in the first week of september, on it's official blog on twitter, in response to one of the twitter users @krazyfrog's Query. Check this out at Twitter / Nokia: @krazyfrog The C6 will sho .... So, there's no question of the C6 already available in the markets. You can also check out Digit's own page @ Nokia C6 official launch proposed for first - Online Best Latest Nokia C6 official launch proposed for first Price Reviews | Features in India. So, plz wait for a while, as the C6 is expected to be around 13K-14K.:-D

OP
angie

angie

Hey guys, does anyone have any about the price of samsung galaxy i7500. It is priced at 210 euros at fonearena. However a quick google search gives its price near 24k. also on ebay it is priced at 16k(buy now) in one link and 24k in many others.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Rs.16490 for C6 is not worth...better wait till it comes to 14k

Or @17k u better get Samsung Wave:smile:
are you sure wave is priced at 17k? what about the OS?

sujoyp

Grand Master
are you sure wave is priced at 17k? what about the OS?

yup waves price is near 17-18k...

And about OS ....Samsung is promoting their Bada OS very well...and Wave is already sold in millions..
BTW Wave already have many softwares inbuilt like divx player and push mail

AndroidOS.in

Right off the assembly line
Go for HTC Wildfire, you get 5 MP cam and all the features there. First of all, you will not get Spica, then it only has 3.2 MP camera. and Galaxy 3 also has 3.2 MP camera.

Right now HTC Wildfire is the best device out there under 15K. Go grab it.

*androidos.in

Top Bottom