Total Newbie for LINUX:Plzzzzz help me out guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
^^

not directed at you Qwerty.... directed at me, actually....Haven't you been in a college, with lots of foul-mouthed peers??

Sorry anyway. -rep me if you wish :(

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Eh, I have heard worse than those words but they are used only for specific purposes, not just out of the mouth slang, too powerful for that... IMO. I dont use any more than sh*t ... :p Why blame yourself? You were right in a sense that one cant write to NTFS, in the stability way.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
off topic:mad:led_shankar well atleast now u can edit it,there are many kids here as well it gives a bad effect on them. wonder why tech_your_future did'nt edit it:confused:

sorry for hijacking this topic

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Cos you won't need any third party apps then. The kernel natively supports writing to ntfs. Anyways, ntfs-3g also uses kernel level mode to write. You can get good writing speeds only when it's supported at kernel level.
And, compiling a kernel is not at all a big thing unless you are a absolute noob. You just need some understanding of hardware.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
gary4gar said:
off topic:mad:led_shankar well atleast now u can edit it,there are many kids here as well it gives a bad effect on them. wonder why tech_your_future did'nt edit it:confused:

sorry for hijacking this topic
OT again

done...now you and qwerty should do the same in the quotes I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom