Tomb Raider Series Reboot

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
March 5th, yeah. Pre-ordered it yet?

I am waiting for lara poster as a preorder bonus ! as soon as flipkart pu that offer ! will order it ASAP ! i would love to have a huge poster of one of the most beautiful girl of video games ! . Game4u is giving poster but only with console version of the game !

ratzee199

Journeyman
Pre-ordered TR, C3 & Bioshock Infinity today...I have spoken with FK CS team; according to them, there will be no poster with this pack...but with pre-order before 1st March: customer will get 2 DLC's : Explorer Bundle & Combat Strike Pack; excited to experience LARA 1ce again...I hstarted my PC gaming back in 1999 with TR4: Revelation and UT:GOTY.
Lara was a huge part in my gaming history...

gameranand

Living to Play
I started playing TR series after Legends. I haven't played any games before that but all after that. He was always so furious and all. it would be nice to see an innocent Lara this time. :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Play tr2 and tr3 if you have the guts. I dare you. :)
Those two were like an integral part in instilling the confidence and ability to game in me with deep thinking.
Try playing without cheats and you'll know what i'm talking about....esp tr3.

gameranand

Living to Play
Those two were like an integral part in instilling the confidence and ability to game in me with deep thinking.

I'll try that I can assure you. As you already know I have already a really long list of games to play on Cyclone which I wasn't able to play on my previous rig so this game is going in my TPL. :D:D

OT - Everytime I play on Cyclone, it reminds me about TDF, OCFreaks and members who really came out of the way to help me buy this RIG. :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Played only the demo of legends :( Sadly I guess it is considered to be the best LC game.
Did play and complete anniversary and underworld though. :)
Looking forward to this one. But lara... Y U NO SWIM!! -_-

cyborg47

Technomancer
Looking forward to this one. But lara... Y U NO SWIM!! -_-

Because the developer doesn't want you to, and they also want you to believe that Lara, before she became the Lara we know, was a loser who didn't even know how to swim, and..we accept that $hit :p

On the serious note, I think its the same reason for Codies removing the cockpit view to focus on better elements of the game, save money and time.

gameranand

Living to Play
Because the developer doesn't want you to, and they also want you to believe that Lara, before she became the Lara we know, was a loser who didn't even know how to swim, and..we accept that $hit :p

On the serious note, I think its the same reason for Codies removing the cockpit view to focus on better elements of the game, save money and time.

I hope that these scarifies are worth the other element they are implementing.

ratzee199

Journeyman

yeah...I do remember them...I was completely stuck @ the Venice level...with the Speedboat...it was so hard to control and that also within the timeline...& TR3...the first level set in India...with nice TABLA and SAROD playing in the background...

I'll try that I can assure you. As you already know I have already a really long list of games to play on Cyclone which I wasn't able to play on my previous rig so this game is going in my TPL. :D:D

OT - Everytime I play on Cyclone, it reminds me about TDF, OCFreaks and members who really came out of the way to help me buy this RIG. :)

try the TR6 : Angel of Darkness too....seriously flawed one...

Top Bottom