Tomb Raider Series Reboot

tkin

Back to school!!
u kidding ryt...Anniversary is best in the series (excluding the reboot vesion) after that underworld (ultimate graphics)
from Legend the graphics began to improve.

agreed..T-Rex was damn awesome fight...and there were other animal fights also panther,tiger,gorilla,small dinosaurs
the most challenging part of the Tomb-Raider was finding the secrets & relics...had to see in every nook & corner
I hope the new one will as challenging as previous titles
New gaming mantra, make everything easy :D

Eg: Assassin's Creed series ;)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
get ready for another awesome game

Tomb Raider Reviews :
Games Master (Print) – 90/100
IGN – 9.1
GTTV – 8.5
Destructoid – 8.5
Eurogamer – 8/10
Shacknews – No Score
OPM – 8/10
Kotaku – ‘Yes’
OXM – 8/10
CVG – 9/10

Tomb Raider reviews begin: get all the scores here | VG247

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
AMD TressFX Hair: A NEW FRONTIER OF REALISM IN PC GAMING (TOMB RAIDER)

TRESSFX HAIR: A NEW FRONTIER OF REALISM IN PC GAMING | Game Blog

gameranand

Living to Play
AMD TressFX Hair: A NEW FRONTIER OF REALISM IN PC GAMING (TOMB RAIDER)

TRESSFX HAIR: A NEW FRONTIER OF REALISM IN PC GAMING | Game Blog

I don't know if they changed the hair flow in air not but as per trailers that didn't looked that much impressive to me. Talking strictly about hair and hair only.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I don't know if they changed the hair flow in air not but as per trailers that didn't looked that much impressive to me. Talking strictly about hair and hair only.

IMO In the trailer this tech was not used . It is a technology developed by AMD for PC gaming (like PHYSX).

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
What AMD has said is that 7000 series cards are WELL EQUIPPED to handle it thanks to their GCN architecture. This DOESN'T mean other DX 11 cards wont support that.
As per Square Enix dev, the TressFX can be done by any DX 11 card, be it nvidi or AMD. However, as per AMD, certain 7000 (not all apparently) series card will do it better.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
What AMD has said is that 7000 series cards are WELL EQUIPPED to handle it thanks to their GCN architecture. This DOESN'T mean other DX 11 cards wont support that.
As per Square Enix dev, the TressFX can be done by any DX 11 card, be it nvidi or AMD. However, as per AMD, certain 7000 (not all apparently) series card will do it better.

That's PR pigcrap. Since AMD are staying with HD7xxx series this whole year, to boost sales they need to say that. HD7970 does it no better than GTX 680. As you said, it's a DX11 feature unlike PhysX, which isn't.

cyborg47

Technomancer
That's PR pigcrap. Since AMD are staying with HD7xxx series this whole year, to boost sales they need to say that. HD7970 does it no better than GTX 680. As you said, it's a DX11 feature unlike PhysX, which isn't.

Doesn't make Physx any better. The only thing Physx is used for is marketing, nothing more.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I was wondering if to pre-order or wait till it hits the local store :p

man this game have got very good reviews , and it will be more optamized for pc , plus enjoy the new tressfx . This game is worth rs 999 . order it from gamersinc , they are giving dlc and tshirt with it .

*oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/02/WhatMakesTombRaider1.jpg

cyborg47

Technomancer
man this game have got very good reviews , and it will be more optamized for pc , plus enjoy the new tressfx . This game is worth rs 999 . order it from gamersinc , they are giving dlc and tshirt with it .

Meanwhile, VideoGamer website hasn't got the review copies from square enix because they decided not to sign the NDAs. I started to lose hope about these reviews :|

Top Bottom