Tomb Raider Series Reboot

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
yeah...I do remember them...I was completely stuck @ the Venice level...with the Speedboat...it was so hard to control and that also within the timeline...& TR3...the first level set in India...with nice TABLA and SAROD playing in the background...

That sound still gives me goosebumps. I really owe my big brother big time for giving me that wonderful game on PS1. Yeah i played tr3 in ps1. :razz:

[YOUTUBE]sNrgHptWQY4[/YOUTUBE]

tkin

Back to school!!
Hardware requirements revealed...
Crystal Dynamics reveals hardware requirements for Tomb Raider
The level of fail is beyond epic:

A. Comparing HD4870 to a GTX480.
B. Saying HD4870 is a DX11 card.

Lets hope its a typo, I think it should be 5870, but otherwise :facepalm:

gameranand

Living to Play
The level of fail is beyond epic:

A. Comparing HD4870 to a GTX480.
B. Saying HD4870 is a DX11 card.

Lets hope its a typo, I think it should be 5870, but otherwise :facepalm:

Well if its a :facepalm: for you then you should see MP3 requirements. (official)

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Well if its a :facepalm for you then you should see MP3 requirements. (official)
No no, MP3 was overall high, but this one is special, 4870 is same as 480 and what more, 4870 is a DX11 card, I bet even AMD doesn't know it :D :D

Relax dude, just some joking, it should be HD5870 and GTX480 and its still nonsense :D :D

gameranand

Living to Play
No no, MP3 was overall high, but this one is special, 4870 is same as 480 and what more, 4870 is a DX11 card, I bet even AMD doesn't know it :D :D

Relax dude, just some joking, it should be HD5870 and GTX480 and its still nonsense :D :D

Actually I wasn't being serious either but forgot to put similes in the post. :p

I have played few till TR-underworld...wanted to play Anniversary...

The new character looks more realistic as compared to the previous character which was all made up of style...style...style...and hot;-)

Anniversary sucks.. If you haven't played legends play it thats the best.

cyborg47

Technomancer
BRACE YOURSELVES...the nude mods are coming :p

*i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/182/856/IcK0T.jpg?1317939560

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Anniversary sucks.. If you haven't played legends play it thats the best.

u kidding ryt...Anniversary is best in the series (excluding the reboot vesion) after that underworld (ultimate graphics)
from Legend the graphics began to improve.

The first game to implement adrenaline take down :)

And it has T Rex fight, nothing beats a T Rex fight :D :D

agreed..T-Rex was damn awesome fight...and there were other animal fights also panther,tiger,gorilla,small dinosaurs
the most challenging part of the Tomb-Raider was finding the secrets & relics...had to see in every nook & corner
I hope the new one will as challenging as previous titles

Top Bottom