Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed the game .. This game is better ( and easier ) than any previous Ghost Recon title - you don't need to control and baby feed your team to tell them when and which cover they should use, the use of camo suite, silenced weapon, intelligent team AI made it more realistic except the auto healing system like CoD series ;-)

The gameplay is great with almost no major flaw, control system is fluid but carrying weapon with lots of ammo and random ammo crate just don't match the climate of a tactical shooter ( compared to the previous GR titles ) and though the story started well at the end it somewhat lost it's grip - overall; this is a good game - suitable for newcomers in GR series and the old players of GR/RSV series will find many interesting things - so as for rating this gets 7.5 from me.

sharang.d

Youngling
Completed. Amazing graphics and story line. Good features like camo, drone, etc.
Not too hard. Teammates are a big help. Sync shot is the best :D

Very easy tho.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ok guys talking about too easy.. go weapons hot and try playing it again :p (except for the missions where alerts should not be raised) :D

but still it will be easy due to the cover system :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ The game is meant to be played using stealth and not weapons hot.

people are complaining about the game is too easy :D, thats why I recommended going weapons hot :p

still need to finish the last mission, too busy with BF3 :p , multiplayer is still a #FAIL as I cannot get any connection at all.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Well when your team mates are smart then obviously game would be easier as in earlier games you had to mouth feed the commands for your team members.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I played it weapons hot most of the time. Throwing a drone and marking enemies were getting too easy. And when there was no problem/stopping by going rouge then why wouldn't one take it :confused:

sharang.d

Youngling
Stealth is the mode you're supposed to play it in since it gives more points.

I did play non stealth most of the time tho coz stealth takes lot of patience haha lol

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
It doesn't matter to me whether the game is simple or not if I am enjoying the game. Also if you find the game easy the pump up the difficulty level to highest. But yes I do agree that its developer's fault. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Finished the game once, now playing again to complete challenges and unlocking techs. Stealth gameplay is more rewarding as it takes a lot of thinking and strategy.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
check out this Interesting article ;-)

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier—the Real Military Tech Behind the Game - Popular Mechanics

Top Bottom