Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

DDIF

Custom User Title
DX11? Is AA turned on?

DX11 = Yes
AA = Off
I will try with AA turned on today and tell you how it fared.

Update

Ok
AA = Turned ON
Here are the screenshots, my resolution is low though, may be thats making it good.

Settings Screen
*img15.imageshack.us/img15/472/futuresoldier2012071209.png

In Game
*img827.imageshack.us/img827/472/futuresoldier2012071209.png

*img860.imageshack.us/img860/472/futuresoldier2012071209.png

*img857.imageshack.us/img857/472/futuresoldier2012071209.png

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Damn my GPU isn't ready for this game i guess. Getting below 30 FPS while playing in high settings. Damn! What should i do guys? 40 FPS will be enough for me. Have a look and please say what should i change. Turning off VSync made no difference!
*img198.imageshack.us/img198/5890/futuresoldier2012071215.jpg

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
People were suggesting that the game is too easy so started playing in hardest difficulty . But it is becoming too tough for me ! now there is no option to reduce the difficulty :-(

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
People were suggesting that the game is too easy so started playing in hardest difficulty . But it is becoming too tough for me ! now there is no option to reduce the difficulty :-(

Is this the first Ghost Recon? If yes, you're lucky, you die 100 times in GRAW2 if played with highest difficulty. This game's dumbed down (hell, like every game which is coming out now) but not a extent where we forget that this is GR. In other words, take stealth approach.

And damn, those screens look so vibrant and colourful. Why is mine all grayish? Almost colors are absent. I think this because of (Rupees Zero)Ghost Recon Future Soldier. :mrgreen:

Damn my GPU isn't ready for this game i guess. Getting below 30 FPS while playing in high settings. Damn! What should i do guys? 40 FPS will be enough for me. Have a look and please say what should i change. Turning off VSync made no difference!
*img198.imageshack.us/img198/5890/futuresoldier2012071215.jpg

Turn down the tessellation, shadows and Improved Physics. Your settings at that res. will bring even GTX570 to it's knees. Also this game's a poor port.

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title
And damn, those screens look so vibrant and colourful. Why is mine all grayish? Almost colors are absent. I think this because of (Rupees Zero)Ghost Recon Future Soldier. :mrgreen:

The screens you posted were of different levels than mine and that another poster.
And as stated before by someone else there are some levels which are grayinh due to weather settings like snow and storms. Also you need to correct the gamma, GRFS's default settings are $#!^.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Is this the first Ghost Recon? If yes, you're lucky, you die 100 times in GRAW2 if played with highest difficulty. This game's dumbed down (hell, like every game which is coming out now) but not a extent where we forget that this is GR. In other words, take stealth approach.

Yes man it is my first ghost recon game and my second stealth game after splinter cell conviction . But still , there should be option to reduce the difficulty . Plus for the first time i am prefering xbox 360 controller over keyboard and mouse .

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Oh God! Been playing this for 8 hours straight.
Impressions? Well nice :cool:
I have a feeling that this isn't a properly finished game.
On the Russia mission, where people are in the streets, don't know how long left.
This game would be better named as Future Manager, i might not do anything and mission can fly by.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Why no one is discussing MP? Is it because of the most obvious reason ?

I want to finish the single player campaign first, haven't even looked at MP yet but believe me GRAW2 MP was awesome and I played it a lot on Malaysian and Indonesian servers.
I don't know Future Soldier have Indian servers or not, I will check today.
May be I will finish SP today that means the only appeal left for me would be MP.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I want to finish the single player campaign first, haven't even looked at MP yet but believe me GRAW2 MP was awesome and I played it a lot on Malaysian and Indonesian servers.
I don't know Future Soldier have Indian servers or not, I will check today.
May be I will finish SP today that means the only appeal left for me would be MP.

Ah.. let me know about your experience!!

If obvious means "waiting for sale", then yes.
Thats actually quite a good way to put it!!..

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Why no one is discussing MP? Is it because of the most obvious reason ?

This game's not polished 'nuff for MP. And because BF3. :mrgreen:

The screens you posted were of different levels than mine and that another poster.
And as stated before by someone else there are some levels which are grayinh due to weather settings like snow and storms. Also you need to correct the gamma, GRFS's default settings are $#!^.

But that Osadze mission is not so colourful. My suit's grey not black. :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ even Silent Hill movie got 6.5 on imdb but that did not stop it from being one of my most favorite movie of all time ;-)

@ ManiDhillon - thanks for the info on driver version.

Anyway, coming to the topic - started playing this on yesterday, so far this feels like the best Ghost Recon games I've played so far and there's absolutely no lag.

Top Bottom