Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

tkin

Back to school!!
Playing with Adaptive Vsync, GTX580, no tearing, try using adaptive V-Sync, its there for a reason.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^^ you are using Nvidia GPU faced tearing whereas others using AMD GPUs didn't face any. maybe driver issue. Have seen such things many time in the past.
Yep, could be. But one thing, turning off or on V-Sync didn't make any difference on FPS though.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ may be the game can give 60 FPS at max - looks like this a fps locked title.

^^ you are using Nvidia GPU faced tearing whereas others using AMD GPUs didn't face any. maybe driver issue. Have seen such things many time in the past.

the nly game I've seen screen tearing issue was Rage.

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Bought the game 10 days back. Have not been able to play more than couple of missions as it keeps crashing with yeti fatal error. Their support sucks - I was asked to disable all non-MS services and restart, which obviously disabled my anti-virus as well.

None of the suggested 4 solutions have worked till now. Dont have much hope from this game now. Wasted my money unless they release a magic patch. Anyone has any solution to this problem?

Will buy Sleeping Dogs now - 10% discount on flipkart :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Bought the game 10 days back. Have not been able to play more than couple of missions as it keeps crashing with yeti fatal error. Their support sucks - I was asked to disable all non-MS services and restart, which obviously disabled my anti-virus as well.

None of the suggested 4 solutions have worked till now. Dont have much hope from this game now. Wasted my money unless they release a magic patch. Anyone has any solution to this problem?

Will buy Sleeping Dogs now - 10% discount on flipkart :)
Since you already own the game, use a crack, I remember I was having crashes with STALKER, a crack took care of it.

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Since you already own the game, use a crack, I remember I was having crashes with STALKER, a crack took care of it.

I don't know if that would work. Seems like some compatibility problem with 5xxx series of AMD cards. They are supposed to release a new patch today - hopefully that would resolve this problem.

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Update: Putting Uplay in offline mode has helped, working now... Guess online profile and savefiles are corrupt and it was trying to load from cloud... Putting it in offline mode means it is picking load files from PC now, thats the best explanation of what could have been the problem...

Top Bottom