Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL 10 Superhuman Feats of Political Oratory

- - - Updated - - -

[h=1]20 Quotes of Evil Leaders[/h]

Hrishi

Please do recommend some of those music

Some Selected Sufi , and slow-paced songs. , depending on the mood. :)

For instance , I always feel kind of sleepy when I listen to "My Immortal" , "The American Mouth" , etc. It's a long list .

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
TIL children are more annoying than i previously thought .

only those who are really toddlers and below that age are cute, after that, they do everything to crrep everybody out.
toddler = who cant move efficiently on their own, cant say anything meaningful either.
older than this, they would love to get hold of your gadgets, and fiddle with them.

.jRay.

Youngling
only those who are really toddlers and below that age are cute, after that, they do everything to crrep everybody out.
toddler = who cant move efficiently on their own, cant say anything meaningful either.
older than this, they would love to get hold of your gadgets, and fiddle with them.

Yes. Toddlers are super cute. It's when they start doing things on their own, they are annoying as hell.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TIL I use a Lots of apps: *www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/184331-how-many-apps-do-you-actually-use.html#post2120112 xD

Hrishi

TIL that you get more likes for posting pics on 500px than flickr or even Facebook. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
TIL that the newly joined pretty-"face", good "personalities" tester next to my fellow developer is not interested in boys :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom